20- Q and A videos

Alfie's Pov

*just for fun cause I'm in a good mode :p*

"Caspar wake up!" I yelled walking into his room and opening the curtains to let the sun light in. "Why" He argued.

I walked up to him and yanked the bed sheets off of him. Sadly I forgot that he sleeps commando. I groaned in frustration and closed my eyes tightly while mumbling "Just get ready to film a new video".

I walked out of his room and shivered in disgust. I have seen him many times naked but I will never get used to it. I walked into my own room and changed from my pajamas to a dark blue t and jeans. I slipped on some black VANS and slid a comb through my hair several times.

I sprayed some cologne even though the viewers can't smell me, still its always nice to smell nice. I grabbed my phone and did a quick tweet.

@PointlessBlog- Ready to film! If only @Caspar_Lee would hurry his arse up.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the living room, cleaning it up a bit.

@Caspar_Lee- @PointlessBlog Hey! I don't take that long. I'm already walking out of my room :p

I chuckled and just as expected Caspar walked in.

"Okay so how is this going to go?" He asked

"I was thinking of just doing a Q and A" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Sounds good" He said sitting down as I quickly prepared my camera, lighting, and microphones.

"All set" I said plopping on the couch next to Caspar. I pulled out my phone and went back on Twitter.

@PointlessBlog- Send me some questions for a cheeky q and a video :)

My phone began buzzing off the couch as many people replied.

I started the camera and said the first question.

"Molly wants to know... Alfie, will you ever come to Dallas? Well Molly funny story... I was recently in Dallas. But no one knew, oops"

"Kim wants to know... Alfie, what's it like seeing Capar commando? Horrifying absolutely horrifying" I said shaking my head in a disproving way.

"Jackie wants to know... Alfie why do you love One Direction?" For this question I starred blankly at the camera while blinking ever so often. I looked back at my phone and began to read the next question.

"Sam wants to know. If I could be anything what would I be and why? I would like to be... Harry Styles, cause i'd like to have fluffy curl long hair"

"Dani wants to know, Alfie why are you so sexy? Um... I don't know.... thank you though" I said winking at the camera.

I answered a few more questions and then Caspar and I traded places. He did a q and a as well and after he was done we began editing the videos. The worst part of making videos is definitely hands down editing them. It's so boring and takes a while until its absolutely perfect.

We spent an hour editing until we got bored and decided to play Fifa instead. I of course won since I have mad skills like that. I started editing my video some more but stopped to eat some pasta that Caspar had made.

I looked at the time and decided to call it a day. I shut my laptop and took a quick shower. I jumped into bed and grabbed my phone while quickly typing.

@PointlessBlog- Agh so tired! Calling it a night! Nighty Night! x

I hooked up my phone to its charger and placed it on the night stand that was next to my bed. I flipped the pillow and pressed my head into the cold material.

---------------------------

Authors Note!

Sooooooo I am just so happy right now cause we got all 1s' at our uil competition which is the best score!

It was funny cause when are band director told us we started screaming like maniacs and the other schools were just like 'the Fuck'.

Then he took us to the mall then to eat.

One thing I learned today!

Never trying on 7 inch heels ever again! Seriously... my feet hurt :c

Okay so love you guys and thanks for voting and still reading and it means a lot to me x

@thatkidashleyy my Twitter

@ashleymartinezxx is my kik

@thatkidashleymae is my instagram

Okay sooooooo

*Marcus voice*

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-Ash