30- cute coffee shops

Emilys Pov

I let my mouth open slightly as I took in the beautiful scenery of Paris, everything so old but still so beautiful and breath taking. Everything picture perfect. I looked out through my window while Marcus looked out through his, each of us taking in the beautiful buildings. "Look Em" Marcus said swinging his arm at me, his eyes never leaving the window. I giggled and looked out his window, the eifle tower becoming in view.

"wow" I said as I looked at the large landmark.

We entered our hotel room and dropped all of our bags, letting out a loud sigh of relief. The room was a very good size. Two queen sized beds, a couch with a Tv in tron of it. A desk, a bathroom, and two closets. In a had a mini bar that contained various snacks.

"Are you tired?" Marcus asked taking out two bottles of water, throwing one my way. I caught it swiftly and opened it as I said. "Not really why" I took a quick swig of my water and as I did he yelled out "Cause we are going on a adventure!" He threw his arms in the air for emphasis, I giggled and closed my bottle of water.

"Fine but if we get lost it's on you" I pointed my finger at him and gave him a playful stare. He chuckled and saluted me while saying "Yes ma'am!" . I rolled my eyes playfully and let my hair down, I ran my fingers through my messy hair and picked it up again.

I changed into pants since I didn't want to walk around Paris in sweats, not really the most stylish of things.

"Leggo bitchessss" Marcus said opening the door and petting me walk out first, he let his hand slip into mine smoothly as I walked out. He locked the door and gave me cheeky grin and wink.

"Marcus!" I said giggling as he cart wheeled around the side walks of Paris, he stopped and looked at me. A small smirk tugging at his lips. "Jealous?" He said bringing out the sass. I looked at his with a raised eyebrow and turned my back to him. Giving him a finger indicating him to wait a second. I lifted my arms up, locking them tightly. I went into a sitting position, letting my arms reach out in front of me, keeping them tight still. I swung back, my hands hitting the cold cement and my legs flipping over. I landed perfectly on my feet, my hands still tight and straight aas before. I smiled to myself and let my hands fall to my sides, I turned to face Marcus, his eyes wide and mouth gap.

I smirked and mimicked him. "Jealous?"

"push! I could so.. do that ... " He gave me a duh look and I just pushed him with arm, his smile growing as I linked my hand with his this time.

Tingles went up my arm and gave this sudden rush of energy to the butterflies in my stomach. I smiled to myself and looked to my left, trying to hide it from Marcus. No matter how much I tried to get rid of the smile it came back. Like its sewed onto my face or something.

Ouch that would hurt...

"Oh! Lets go in there!" Marcus said pulling me towards a cute little coffee shop in the corner. I smiled at the cute little set up they had. It looked so warm and comfortable.

We walked in, only one other person here. He was sat in a secluded area, typing quickly on his laptop. A mug of what I assume is coffee next to him. He didn't stop what he was doing and looked up to see who it was who walked in, like most people would.

Marcus pulled me to the front desk as we could order. I looked at the menu they had on the wall, my eyes scanning through everything as quick as I could.

"Ill have hot chocolate with whip cream on top and marshmallows." Marcus ordered the same as I, probably trying to make it easier for the old lady who had to make them. She seemed like she was the only worker here. Probably the owner.