7- Elevator Probs

Emily's POV

"Fizzy! Hurry your ass up!" It was now time to leave Bristol and I really didn't want to go to be honest, I mean who would? Bristol is so calm and beautiful.

"Calm down!" She yelled as she jumped on her over packed luggage trying to close it.

"Need some help?" I asked with my arms crossed, hip sticking out to my right, eyebrow risen at my strange friend, and a smirk at the fact I told her to pack last night, but noooooo she had to wait last minute.

"Yes please" She said with a pleading look and I rolled my eyes at my dear friend.

"Fine, you idiot" I said with a playful smirk and she just sat on her luggage instead and continuously bounced up and down.

"Ugh hold. no. stop. fizzy. I wont help you. fizzy. no. ugh. I will cut a bitch. no. okay I'm done." After several attempts of trying to close her luggage it was no use, her constant bouncing was no help at all either.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" she begged as she grabbed my arm and gave me a puppy dog face.

"Fine. But no bouncing" I said with a stern look and pointing at her, she nodded quickly and I started trying to close the luggage once again.

"What. Do. You. Own. We. Only. Came. For. Two. Days ." I finally gave it once last try and it finally zipped closed, I placed it on the floor, plopping onto the bed right after.

"Yay! Kay lets go!" Fizzy said grabbing all her things and skipping out the door. 

"Waittt!" I yelled and she never came back. "Bitch" I mumbled under my breath, of course I didn't mean it though, I love Fizz, she is like a sister to me.

"Hurry up!"

"I'm coming!" I yelled grabbing my luggage and carry-on bag, walking out the door of our hotel room, I locked it and soon caught up to Fizzy who was waiting for me by the elevator.

"Hurry up you God damn elevator!" Fizzy said pounding on the elevator, I laughed at her frustration and just waited.

The elevator finally opened and out came a couple, Fizzy and I walked in hitting the lounge button. I sighed as the old style music began to play softly in the elevator. It was actually quite annoying but I have patience. Sort of.

BOOM!!!

The elevator suddenly came to an immediate stop, the light was still on so it must not be a power outage, why aren't we moving?

"What the hell!" I shouted getting a sudden rush of anxiety. 

"Ow fuck!" Fizzy yelled, her head slammed against the wall when the elevator stopped. The lights began to flicker and soon they went completely out. Great. We are going to miss our flight now for sure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I began yelling pressing the emergency button. Of course just like in the movies it doesn't work. Why have a stupid emergency button if you are not going to actually have it working? Fucking hotels.

"Hey this could be worse! We could have been stuck with some smelly old dude" Fizzy said trying to calm me down. She was laying on the ground holding onto her head.

"Yea and you could have gotten knocked out cold" I said chuckling and laying next to her. Looks like we will be here for a while?

-----------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!

See what happensssss soonnnn!

But in the mean time!

Vote,Fan,Etc

-Ash