25- Cute Dates

Emilys Pov

I woke up with an arm wrapped tightly around me and a hand tangled in my hair. Wow. This happens a lot now. I tried to get off the couch without waking Marcus up but failed horribly. "Shit" I yelled as I lost grip on the couch causing my body to land on the ground. "Ow" I mumbled in pain as I got up rubbing my throbbing head, my head hurt enough from crying as it is.

"Wha-?" A half awake Marcus mumbled, he sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. He picked up his glasses from the side lamp table and slipped them on. "Oh morning love" He said stretching. Well then.

"Morning" I said quietly, not really being the morning person at the moment. "How are you feeling?" He asked looking up at me since he was still sitting on the couch. While I stood awkwardly.

"Better, I guess" I said biting my lip instinctively. "Do you have any aspirin?"

"Yea their should be some in the kitchen in the nearest cabin when you walk in to the left, I'm gonna take a quick shower okay?" He said planting a quick kiss on my cheek, he quickly made his way to his room and I stood there like an idiot for a few seconds. I finally made my way to the kitchen and opened the nearest cabinet to me, aspirin aspirin aspir- there it is!

I grabbed two of the pills and poured myself a glass of water, I popped the pills in my mouth and drank a huge gulp of water to make it easier to swallow. I finished the water and then placed the empty glass in the sink, even though it would end up in the dish washer later. I decided not to be lazy for once and turned the water on and grabbed the sponge. I did the few dishes that were there and thought so far it was a successful day!

I walked upstairs to Marcus' room which I guess was also mine? I opened the door and I quickly slapped my mouth with my hand. I just walked in, and saw Marcus. Naked. Even though I technically already did, I was drunk that time. Thankfully Marcus was turned around so he couldn't see me and I think he had ear phones on. I closed the door and stood there for a few seconds until I ran downstairs.

I sat at the couch and began to scroll through my phone as I waited for Marcus to come down so I could take a shower.

Finally after a few minutes he came down in a white t shirt and blue jeans. His usual quiff being flattened by a burnt red beanie.

He smiled at me and I returned it. "I'm gonna take a shower " I said walking upstairs and into his, my? our? room....

I grabbed some cloths and stepped into the shower, the heat hit me when I walked in since Marcus had just used it. I turned the water on and let it warm up while I took of my clothes from yesterday. I untied my hair from its messy bun giving my head a less strangling and tight feeling. I stepped into the shower and did my usual routine.

I slipped on the black skinny jeans I had picked out and then put my big mint sweater over a random white muscle shirt I had grabbed. I put on matching mint socks that made my feet feel so warm and fuzzy. I blow dried my hair and then put it in a fish tail braid down my right arm. It ended under my bust.

(Imagine her hair like Zoella's basically))

I grabbed my makeup bag which consisted of mainly Mac products because they are definitely my favorite, it just sucks that its a bit on the expensive side. Well for me it as.

I put on radiance to prime my face before putting on the foundation. Next I put a bit of conseler under my eyes since I have done so much crying. I put on a thin line of black eye liner not wanting to put on eye shadow. I put some puff on radiance that was in a cute pink sphere that I just absolutely can not live with out. This being the one of few products I have that are not from Mac. I put on a corol/pink lip stick and was finished.