29- Goodbye Brighton, Hello Paris!

Emilys Pov *a week later, night before trip to Paris*

"Marcus where's my tooth brush I just had it!" I yelled looking around my bathroom frantically, I knew I should'nt have done last minute packing! It never works out very well for me. I tend to get real anxious and just end up miss placing things. It''s not a fun time for me or the people that have to watch.

"It's right here love" Marcus said picking up my pink tooth brush from the bed, I grabbed it from his hand and dropped it in my bag of bathroom stuff.

"You should'nt have packed the night before" Marcus said chuckling at me as I raced around the room packing random things, I sent him a smale glare and continued tossing things everywhere.

Yea I know what ou are probably thinking, is'nt it usually the guy who packs last minute? Yea well Marcus said since he has traveled so much he learned that packing last minute was never a good idea. As for me I did'nt really listen to him, obviously. I never learn do I?

"Can you help me close this stupid bag" I asked pouting as I struggled with the over packed bag.

"That's why you fold your clothes" Marcus said teasingly as he pressed down on my bag and closed it swiftly. I pouted as he kissed my forehead while mumbling. "But that is why I love you so much" I blushed at his comment and looked down at my feet, trying to hide the redness on my cheeks.

"All done!" I said happily throwing the last suitcase off of the bed and throwing myself on it. We were going to Paris for a whole week, I only packed two bags though. I restrained my myself from packing anymore than that.

"Finally! Lets go to sleep!" Marcus yelled as he laid in the bed next to me, I giggled as he oulled me in closer to him and rested his forehead against mine. I smiled at him softly and I closd my eyes, letting a silent sigh escape my lips as I let sleep over come my body.

* The morning of trip to Paris*

"I groaned as the alram set for four in the morning went off, I covered my head with my pillow and tried to block out the annoying sound. It soon stopped and I opened my eyes, moving the pillow out of my face. Marcus was already up and stretching. I sadly got up as well, but I just sat there in bed for a while. Marcus changed into sweats and a sweater, a plain hunter green tshirt underneath it.

I changed into this>>>>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=82669936

I always liked Jack Wills, their clothes are just so friggen comfortable!

I grabbed my white studded canvas bag that had my earphones, and ipad in it. Things I am going to use on the plane ride over there. I slipped on my sperries, hopping down stairs where my bags were already at. I know usually people wear uggs to airports and not sperries but we have comfirmed that I am not like most people. Marcus and I were just gonna catch some breakfast really fast the airport, get some starbucks on the way to the airport though.

We got to the airport in about twenty minutes, ten of it was waiting in line at starbucks, the other ten was the drive over here. I sipped on my starbucks happily as we walked into the cold and empty airport, not many people here at 4:30 in the morning. I noticed a few girls who looked about 13, maybe 14. They were starring at us, probably Marcus though. The probably have seen his videos. Obviously.

I chuckled to myself when it looked like they had finally found the courage to come towards us, they seemed nice. They finally were stood in front of us, I was the only one who had noticed them though, Marcys was too busy trying to beat my high score on subway surfers. I chuckled as he yelled in disbelief when he died.