35- Christ sakes mate!

Emilys Pov *morning of the day they leave :(*

I wake up to the alarm, like I always do. My heart pounded at the sudden awakening but soon was back to its normal pace. I sighed and laid back down in my bed. I looked at Marcus for a few seconds and smiled. We had combined our beds together, making a very large freaking bed. I smile again as I think about the past events here in Paris, and now that I do think of it. We are freaking cheesy as shit! But whatever, I still love it.

I looked at the clock that read 4:30 A.M I huffed and through myself back onto my bed. "It's too early for this!!" I yelled not wanting to get up yet. Marcus chuckled and dragged himself put of the bed, pulling me up as well.. "Too bad lets go" He said kissing the tip of my nose and beginning to get ready for the flight this morning. Our flight leaves at 5:30 giving me less than an hour to get ready, oh joy.

I quickly ran to the bathroom. Making strange faces into the mirrow as I looked at my reflection. Wow I looked like shit. I brushed through my hair, there being no time to take a shower. Thank god I took one last night. After getting all the nots in my hair out I bent over, throwing my hair over as well. This is how I lift my hair up in a high pony tail okay!

I gathered all my hair and tied it up with three knots, after that I put it in a messy bun. I sprayed a bit of hair spray and then added a bit of pins where needed. I decided on only putting a bit of foundation and a light blush, so I didn't look like complete shit.

Last night I had layed the clothes I was going to wear this morning in the bathroom. So I slipped off my clothes and quickly slipped on the new ones. Which was a baby blue jumper with a white color and plain white sweats. Nothing fancy. Just the airport. I threw the clothes I just changed out of into the lougage, along with my hair and makeup stuff I just used, and zipped it closed.

*NOW AT THE AIRPORT*

The cab ride over was silent, since were both still very much asleep. But it wasn't an awkward silence, besides the fact that the cab driver was a teenager who kept checking me out every chance he got. I don't think Marcus' noticed though, but every time the dude winked at me or something I would just roll my eyes and look out the window.

I mean what was I supposed to do say "Hey motherfucker take a picture it will last longer" Wait now that I think about I should have said that...

We walked hand in hand, my head leaning on Marcus' shoulder. I tried to keep my eyes open but it was too much of a struggle. Yawns escaped my mouth every minutes or so. I am not a morning person, but the only reason why I have not been grouchy is because I don't want to scare Marcus away when we barely became a couple. So I am holding in my grouchiness. At least for the next month or so.

Marcus again got us first class, without consulting me on the price. Which really pisses me off because I can/want to pay for my own things. I don't want it to seem like I rely on his money.

Anywas the flight was filled with just plain out boredom. We slept for most of it, then when we woke up there was only two more hours left, yea we were tired. So we just listened to music and talked about random topics for those two hours.

"Please fasten your seat belts we will be landing in five minutes" The pilot directed and so we did as told. I fumbled with my fingers until I felt the plane come to a stop a few minutes later. I sighed in relief and un buckled my seat belt, I stood up from my seat a bit too quickly and had to wait a few seconds for my eyes to focus. I grabbed the bags I brought on the plane with me and waited for Marcus to get his as well. Once he had made sure he had everything we began trying to squeeze our way through the plane. People were pushing other people to be first out. It was insane.