18- ihop

Emily's Pov

I woke up after my usual eight hour slumber. I yawned and stretched out my tired muscles that were not ready to face the day. I haven't told anyone but Alfie, Fizzy, and obviously Marcus about my pregnancy. I haven't brought myself to tell my parents, they wouldn't approve of it. They are very religious and believe in the whole "get married then have sex" rule. I did also, not as much though, obviously. And even though my dad owns this apartment complex he never comes by. He actually lives in San Antonio, he always loved that place. Hopefully whenever I start developing a 'baby bump' the workers won't tell my parents, one can only hope though. Maybe I can bribe them?

Marcus and Alfie have already gone back to Brighton since they obviously can't just stay here for as long as they want. They do have a life, and I understand that. Marcus is always calling me though, making sure I am alright. As if I am going to fall down the stairs one day, wait maybe I should knock on wood. I wish he was still here with me though, but I mean it's not like I like him or anything. pshhhh what? nope...

I changed into pink jeans and a white/black jack wills hoodie. I let my hair fall down in its waves and I didn't bother with the makeup. I grabbed my phone and then quickly slipped on some Sperry's before walking out of the room and then downstairs into the living room, sitting next to Fizzy.

"Wanna go get some breakfast? I'm starving!" Fizzy said rubbing her empty stomach and pouting.

"yea sure" I said standing back up.

 We walked into the ihop and my frown (of tiredness) immediately turned into a huge grin from the smell of all the pancakes and syrup. ihop has just always had a way of changing my crappy mood to a happy one.

"Two?" The waiter asked and I nodded, he quickly wrote something down on a paper and made a hand gesture to follow him.

"Here you go. My name is Dave by the way and ill be your waiter today. What can I get y'all to drink?" He said while placing a menu in front of Fizzy and I. He took out a small notepad and pen and then opened it to a blank page.

"I'll have orange juice" I said not really in the mood for coffee.

"Coffee" Fizzy said and we said our thank yous' as he walked away.

"So have you thought about it?" Fizzy asked breaking the silence, I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. Marcus had asked me to move in with him in his apartment at Brighton.

"Yes. I have" I said simply

"Aaaaand?" She continued

"I love it here too much though Fizzy" I said

"Yea I know you do but what about if your dad finds out? Your dad will have a less chance of finding out if you move there" She said having a point.

"I know bu-"

"Stop over thinking it Ems'" "Give it a shot... Give him a shot." She said cutting me off, I bit my lip as I began thinking it over again. I do over think. I over think about over thinking.

"Fine. I'll go, but you have to come also" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Em he invited you, not me" She said.

"I'm sure Alfie would be happy to see you" I said in a sing song way, she blushed slightly and rolled her eyes at me playfully.

"Whatever" She mumbled

"If you don't go. I don't go" I said simply. The waiter made his way over to our table with our drinks on a tray, why cant he just carry them?

"Here you go, have you decided what y'all would like today?" He asked taking his notepad and pen out once again.

"Yes ill have the chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and sunny side eggs" I said. "And i'll have the blueberry pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs" Fizzy said.

"Okay ill be back in a few minutes with your food"