40- Meet and Greets gone a bit wrong?

Emilys Pov

I struggle to get out of the comfort of my loving and warm bed. I finally make myself basically roll off, making contact with the ground in seconds. Like I said, not a mornimg person. Hey that sure did wake me up though. I showered last night so I just quickly change in the closet. I am still not comfortable changing in front of Marcus, even though we have seen each other naked. Plus he is still asleep but he could wake up any second. I put on a white under shirt and then my blue jumper that had gold studs on the shoulder area. I put on light pink skinny jeans and matching blue converse.

I brush my hair starting from the bottom then up, apparently it's 'less damaging' for your hair that way. I let it fall in its natural bounce curls/waves. I clip half of it to the back and give it some volume. I add a salt spray at the ends of my hair while scrunching it with my hand to give it a nice texture.

I do my makeup lightly, the usual face stuff, (Foundation and highlighter) and some eyeliner and mascara. I also put on a light pink eyeshadow and a soft pink lip stick. I add on perfume and am done with my hair and makeup routine.

I sigh at a sleeping Marcus and cross my arms looking at him with a thinking face. I decide to go for the subtle approach. I whip out my phone and go to my music, looking for the familiar song.

"CANNONBALL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IYYYYYYY!" Crazy Train begins to play and I hook it up to the iHome to make it when more loud. I jump on the bed, but not on Marcus. He groans and smacks my legs, almost making me fall off. I groan and rip off the covers anand open the curtains to let the light come in the dark room.

"Ay! Its cold!" Marcus said searching for the comforter with his hands, his eyes still closed.

"You have a meet and greet today with Alfie and Zoe!" I say tugging at his hands trying to get him up but he fights back. I huff and run a hand through my hair thinking of a plan b.

"I am not afraid to get water" I said with a smirk as I crossed my arms and stuck out my hip.

"You wouldn't dare" Marcus replied

"I'm from Texas Marcus, we don't kid around" I said as evily as I can, but being stuck with such a perky and happy tone doesn't help much. THANKS MOM.

"Ugh! Alright Alright I'm up!" He said standing up rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms. I couldn't help but to stare at his abs as he did so. I bit my lip and tried not to stare. When I finally look up at Marcus again he was smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes and as a blush creeped onto my cheeks. He chuckled and pecked my lips quickly before heading into the closet. I grabbed my phone and some money before going down stairs.

After about an hour Marcus was finally ready. He is a freaking guy and he took longer to get his hair ready. Damn. We had just gotten to the beach were Alfie and Zoe were waiting for us. They waited in their car though since they didn't want to start signing until we got there. I wasn't signing today though. I don't think I was very popular here in the UK. I am mainly known in Texas. So I was just going to be doing all the camera work for the guys. I already had Marcus' camera in my hand filming.

"So Marcus what are you up to this fine evening?!" I asked in an overly perky voice. He rolled his eyes and adjusted his shades.

"I am here at the beach with Alfie and Zoe or Zoellaaaaa for a meet and greet" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled and stopped recording.

"Marcus I love you!"

"Marcus have my kids!"