6- Gold diggers & Starbucks

Alfie's POV

"Marussss!" I said as I poked his cheeks, he keeps drifting off and I want to know what's on his mind. Oh yea by the way we were currently sitting at starbucks, sipping our delicious drinks.

"Wha?" He said snapping out of it and I rolled my eyes which landed on Zoe who was looking at Marcus suspiciously as if she knew what was going on.

"Its a girl!" Zoe said out loud in victory, everyones heads at starbucks turned towards us and Marcus and I tried to hide our faces in embarrassment.

"Sorry!" Zoe yelled again and everyone turned away and continued their conversations with one another.

"Nice going Zo" I said sticking my tongue out at her and she just stuck hers right back at me, Zoe and I have a weird relationship.

"Oh but anyways! Who is she!" Zoe said bopping Marcus on the nose, he rolls his eyes and swats her hand away.

"Wait..." I said realizing something... I continued my sentence with "What about-"

"Bella" Marcus said in a blunt voice and looking down and moving his straw in his Carmel Frappe.
"Yeaaaaa"

Let me explain for those who don't know what's going on.

See Marcus has been dating Bella for about give or take a year now. They used to be so happy together and had that little twinkle in their eyes when they saw each other. But Bella changed... She is always taking Marcus' money and credit card and shopping, I'm not even joking when I tell you that she spent 2,000 Pounds! 2,000?! who does that?! Marcus was mad at first I mean who wouldn't be? But I swear she is a witch or something because she can do this weird eye trick and Marcus will act like nothing even happened! 

"Well sorry but she's a gold digging bitch and someones gotta say it" Zoe said as she had a 'fuck it' look on her face and Marcus just kinda froze as he stood up and walked out of the starbucks leaving Zoe and I alone. I gave Zoe a wide eyed look in disbelief. 

"Well its true" I heard Zoe mumble, she shrugged her shoulder and we walked out into the cold and damp town to find Marcus.

**********

Marcus POV

*in starbucks*

"Well sorry but she's a gold digging bitch and someone's gotta say it" Zoe said and I didn't know what to say, I was mad she would say that about my girlfriend, but I also knew it was just the truth. And that she was just speaking for all of us when she said that.

I walked out of starbucks and got in a taxi and asked him to take me to the closest park.

I ended up walking up this cute hill that had lots of trees with a view at the top that was breath taking. I sat under a tree as I looked out at the amazing view.

"What do I do?" I asked myself.

-------------------

Authors Note!

I hope you enjoyed this Chapterrr! If you did give it a vote.

Just press that vote button below ↓↓↓ yea just somewhere below, down there, awesome!

*Marcus Voice*

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

-Ash