31- Rolling in the dirt

Emily's Pov

I shifted in sleep as I my hand brushed against something soft, I opened my eyes and saw my hand brushing through Marcus' messy bed hair. I giggled and removed my hand from his head, running my fingers through my own hair. Letting out a soft sigh as my hand feel to my lap. My other hand keeping me propped up. I dropped my feet from the bed and onto the cold carpeted floor of the hotel room. I don't remember getting into bed but I guess it was the work of Marcus. I was still in last night's clothes though.

I went into the small but fair size toilet of the hotel room. (Toilet is restroom in the U.K... I'm barely using this term but whatever) I showered quickly and dried with a hotel towel. I brushed my teeth and rummaged through my luggage I left in the toilet. I picked out a black with white trimming sleeveless button up, and a white pair of Capri's.

I decided on just puttin my hair up in a messy bun, Zoella had showed me how she does her. It didn't look exactly like hers, since hers is much thicker than mine. But it was similar.

I put on eyeliner, mascara, coral lipgloss and foundation. Not really feeling the need to wear much makeup today. I didn't even know where we were going today. I dumped everything back into my makeup bag and zipped it closed. Leaving the black medium sized bag on the counter. I walked out of the toilet and went to the bag that held my shoes. I grabbed some black flats that had a small white bow on the tip of them.

I put on a light pink rose ring and a necklace that said Love in a cursive writing, and another similar light pink rose attached to it.

I closed the bag and grabbed my now charged phone, I opened the Twitter app and scrolled through the news feed. But since I only followed about 300+ people it wasn't much to read about.

I followed a few funny people to make my news feed a bit more intresting. I unfollowed people who I just noticed were actually porn links, which I'm not intrested in what so ever.

"Morning Love" I heard a raspy voice say, well more like mumbled. Marcus stirred so he was able to see me. I was sitting in the 'living room' type area of the hotel room. I smiled at him and slipped my phone in my pocket, standing up and making my way towards him slowely.

"Morning sleeping beauty" I said sarcastically, while petting his hair slowely, he's like a doggy I can't help it!

"Wanna go sight seeing today?" His eyes were closed as he asked me, I mumbled an 'mhmm' and he smiled. I bit my lip and leaned down, kissing his forehead. His eyes opened as he smirked up at me. I giggled and flicked his forehead, right where I had kissed him. He pouted when I was about to get off the bed, so he grabbed me by the waist and basically threw me on top of him. A small scream came out of my mouth at first but was replaced by small giggles. I giggle a lot dont I?

Marcus did'nt let me get off, instead he just kept his arms around me tightly, not letting me move one bit. I was barely even able to breath. It was also a very uncomfortable position. My head being forced to press against his chest, my legs kind dangly off the bed. But it was still comfortable and warm at the same time. Like it did'nt even matter how weird it felt, if it was with him. I was fine.

He adventually had to let me go so he could get changed. While he was changing I quickly fixed the bed the best I could. He did'nt have to shower since I assume he did last night, unlike me. Then again I was crashed out before we even made it to the hallway soooooooo.

When he came out freshly dressed and groomed we left to get lunch at a dinner we had saw yesterday while walking. Yea I meant lunch.

Marcus takes a while to get dressed...

I had a dry burger, I never liked mustard or ketchup in my burgers, ever. I got a side of fries and a coke. Marcus got the same only his burger was not dry like mine, and he drank Pepsi instead. He did'nt want to affend One Direction were his exact words while ordering a Pepsi. I guess I am affending them by drinking this coke... oh well! *chugs coke* haha not really, then I would be thristy after a while since I still have'nt eaten my burger or fries yet. And I dont think this place gives free refills soooo, gonna drink this slowly!

After we finished eating we visited a couple of shops that were around the area we were at. We didn't buy much as we had expected too though. Only two bags each. Out of all the four stores we visited. I know, I shocked myself also. I had restrained myself from buying much since Marcus would'nt allow me to pay form myself. Though I did manage to sneek off and buy the top I picked out from the third store and buy it on my own. It got me in 'trouble' though with Marcus.

I had bought a couple of jewlery pieces from Charlotte Russe though. (A/N I don't know if Paris had a Charlotte Russe, but just go with it) A set of three rings, one light pink, white, and then baby blue. (A/N hehe i have these rings XD) They were roses, the pink being the biggest of the three, and the other ones the same size. I also got a black bracelet that had gold studs on them, I just loved how it looked.

Marcus had gotten a new beanie and new shades. The ones he had were no good I guess?

We had found a cute little park and we walked around for a while, making small talk. We climbed some trees, I nearly fell of off one. Marcus didn't notice though since I caught myself and I was just awkwardly hanging there. He though I was playing 'sloth' so he started to also. I got my pants all dirty since Marcus found the need to roll me on the ground. No im not joking... It started off as him carrying me bridal style, them he plopped me on the ground amd started to roll me. It was a productive day?

Authors Note!

This chapter suck I know!

I'm sorry!!

BUTTTTT

IT IS NOW SUMMER SO I CAN TYPE WAY MORE NOWWWWW!

ALSO I WILL HOPEFULLY NOT ONLY HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW BUT ALSO THE RESULTS FOR THE ZALFIE CONTEST SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT!!

BUT I MAY HAVE THE RESULTS UP TO DAY ALSO!

I had a busyyyyyy week! Getting ready for promotion and all! Then I went to my grandmas on Premont for the weekend and just got back home, and I just quickly typed this. But I'm half asleep and THATS WHY IT SUCKS.

SORRY

Okay that's all XD

Bye my beautiful and sexy llamacorns!!

-A