Obi - Jedi Savior

Request from @tyrionsprincess29 on Tumblr. Obi Wan falls for padme's sister. And he saves her from marrying the vic roy..

Very first Star Wars request!!!

If someone had told me that I would find my savior in none other then a loyal jedi. I would've called that person crazy, until today that is. My sister Padme and I moved to the capital needing to help the jedi deal with the political discussions. "Are you sure no one knows we are here sister?" I asked spinning around in my wedding dress in front of her. She tucks hair behind my ear smiling at me finally being happy about the talk of marriage. It was something we could actually agree on. That we wanted to marry for love.

"No one knows we're here sister. R2D2 put a clock around the ship...now stop worrying." She takes my hand in hers as we slowly exited the building to the garden steps. The sun sets off in the distance as Obi Wan stood by R2D2 and C-3PO seeing you two walking towards him. He intertwined his hands together in front of him as a habit of nervousness he had developed since the day he met you. His head was running ragided about how bad this could go if you were discovered by the Jedi counsel. But the second you placed your hands in his all it disappeared into thin air.

C-3PO moved to face us as my sister stands behind me and R2D2 behind Kenobi. "I'm not sure on the exact customs so we'll do this the simple way. Do you Master Kenobi take Y/n Amidala to be your wife?" Obi Wan smiles down at me squeezing my hands in his gently. "I do." Tilting my head I stared up into those blue eyes when I am asked the same question. "Do you Y/n Amidala take Jedi master Obi Wan Kenobi to be your husband?" Once I say the words I won't have to worry about my marriage to Vic Roy because I'll be with a Jedi. "I do." Resting my right hand to his cheek brushing some hair from his face I leaned up and he leans down sealing our fate with a kiss. We knew if we got caught it wouldn't end well so if we must go into hiding for the rest of our lives so be it.

Comments really appreciated :)

Author note

Hi readers, if you like these requests. I am writing an Obi-Wan Kenobi book on here as well. Please check it out, thanks.