Obi - Our Little Kenobi

Tumblr - Request from @starvingbrokestudent  Can you do a super sweet pregnancy fic with Obi Wan?  Like the reader finds out she's pregnant after fertility issues and Obi Wan is just so excited?! And how they try to keep it a secret from the council and eventually she has a baby boy? 

Rushing to the bathroom I didn't even get the chance to remove my lightsaber and my robe from my body because the sickness was coming on so quickly. Holding onto the toilet I puked what I had ate in my stomach feeling out of breath afterwards. This wasn't the first time this had happened and it was the third time I had gotten sick. Wiping my hand across my mouth I gagged on the taste leaving the bathroom once I had finished. Finding my communicator out of my robe pocket I thought of the first person I could call who wouldn't ask too many questions. "Padme, can you come to my room please?"

"Of course. Do you need anything specific?" She asked me appearing as a blue hologram.

Running my fingers through my hair with my freehand I whispered under my breath almost like somebody else was listening on the other side of the door. "Could you uh...could you bring me a pregnancy test. I can't have the medical droids look I into this. They can't keep a secret if there is something going on."

"Sure, I'll be right over." She hung up the call making me more nervous just waiting for her to come over.

Pacing back and forth across the floor frantically trying to calm my nerves but it wasn't working. This couldn't be happening to me. I was a Jedi knight and a leader of one of the clone armies. There was a war going on all on top of it. I heard three knocks on the door before I opened the door quickly. "Come in, Padme."

"Here it is. Why exactly did you need one?" She asked and I knew that she would after she told me about her and Anakin sneaking around.

Taking it from her hands I went into the bathroom quickly doing the test since the waiting was killing me. Sitting on the toilet I just stared at the test in my hands thinking that my life was now screwed. "Padme, I'm going to be forced out of the order." I croaked through tears feeling her presence in the doorway of the bathroom just watching me.

"I thought Jedi were encouraged to love. That's what Anakin told me." She responded.

Lifting my head up I felt tears building up. "But you're sneaking around aren't you. It's exactly what me and Obi-Wan are doing...stars he's going to be upset over this."

"Maybe he will want the baby.' She tried being hopeful. "Wait a second I should be asking do you want it first?"

Dropping my gaze to the ground floor silence filled the entire room at that point. I didn't know how to answer her question. Being a member of the Jedi order meant that things like love, marriage, and children were out the window. Gripping my hair in my fingers I screamed dropping the pregnancy test on the floor at my feet. "I don't think I can do this, Padme. I can't...I'm not prepared to be a mother. I barely even remember my own parents after the council found me. And then there's Obi Wan...he...I have no clue what he will feel."

"Have you ever talked about the possibility of having kids with him if you weren't Jedi knights?" Padme came into the bathroom and sat down beside me on the floor.

Burying my face into my knees I croaked. "We took an oath, Padme. No marriage, no children, no possibilities of going to the Dark Side."

"I'm sorry Y/n. But I am here for you and whatever you decide to do." She placed a hand on my shoulder and we both just sat in silence with me thinking back to that night between Obi wan and I.

Opening the door, he walked towards the bed and dropped me down to the bed. My back hit the soft silk sheets before I rose up from the bed staring at him softly and brought a hand to his cheek stroking it softly. He leaned into my touch and brought my fingers to his lips, kissing them softly for a moment before releasing them. Standing tall, he lifted his shirt over his head and threw it to the ground. My heart began to beat for a second as I stared at him, my eyes directed down to his muscular chest, and blushed at the sight.