Stuck with me Always

Request from groovy-lady on Tumblr. Hiii!! May I request a fic of Obi-Wan Kenobi is married to fem!Jedi!Reader and he thinks she died during Order 66 but finds out she’s alive and in hiding on Tattoine.

Obi-wan started cleaning out his cave house until he felt a prescence surrounding him. One that he hadn't felt for ten years. One that he thought he had lost in Order 66. Slowly turning around tears immediately came to his eyes at the sight before him. He dropped the bag at his feet slowly walking forward towards the person he saw. "Y/n...is it you. I - I thought  - thank the maker - I thought you had died!" He started sobbing until I slowly lowered my robe hood down. I start crying uncontrollably racing forward flinging my arms around his neck. Burying my face into his chest I clutched his shoulders thinking I was going crazy when I felt his prescence through the Force a few days ago. I believed my husband was dead for ten years and it broke my heart into pieces thinking he was gone forever.

"Obi I - I thought they had found you. I couldn't imagine that you - you were dead!" He lifted my chin up wiping away tears with his thumbs. I still clutched his robe too afraid if I let go he would disappear right in front of me. Like he always did in my nightmares. Obi-wan and I had started developing feelings for each other after his Master was killed. Through the years of the Clone Wars we got reckless and decided to become husband and wife. Obi asked his friend who owned a bar Dex to marry us since we couldn't get officially married. "Sshh darling, I had the same fears. I just  - I don't understand how - how are you here in my arms again?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist tugging me closer to his warm embrace. I sniffed through happy tears playing with the necklace that has his wedding band on it. "I just figured it was the safest bet to come back to where we met Anakin. Since it reminded me of you."

Reaching underneath my tunic shirt I revealed the matching necklace like his. Uncliping it I pull the ring off slipping it on my left hand smiling. "Obi-wan we don't have to hide anymore. We devoted our lives to the Jedi but the order is gone. Now we made another vow the day we gave the other a ring. I love you...and now you're stuck with me always." Obi-wan chuckled with a pure smile that he probably hadn't had for years. It was clear in his eyes that he regrets what happened. As all the last living Jedi would for the rest of their lives. "There's nobody else I'd rather be stuck with except you Y/n. Now that I have you back...I think we deserve to have love, maybe even kids." He blushed unsure because we never talked about it. Leaning up on my toes I wrap my arms around his neck crashing my lips onto his grinning. "I want every part of that dream Obi-wan. It's you and me forever." He kisses back where I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. We only broke the kiss when we fell back onto the bed. He moves hair from my face with a longing look. "You and me forever my love." He pulls me back in for a kiss that we both dreamed of for ten years. One that would allow us to have our first child.

Comments really appreciated