Jedi Savior (part 2)

Request from @tyrionsprincess29 on Tumblr. Where the council finds out about their marriage. So Obi and the reader want to go into hiding but Yoda stops them.

Obi-wan and I are planning on leaving tonight to start our lives together away from the Jedi. Breaking the code to never have any attachments with someone. He wrapped his arm me from behind and I turned around so I can face him. Wrapping my arms around his neck. "So you're really up for this. To leave everything we know behind?" He kisses my forehead replying. "I wouldn't have married you if I wasn't sure. I love you." Leaning forward I slowly kissed him and he kissed back. "I love you too."

Opening the door I gasped seeing two guards from the Jedi counsel standing outside his chambers. He slowly came around the corner gasping when they requested. "Master Kenobi, Princess Y/n please come with us." Slowly we followed the pair and I slip my hand in his for a second and he squeezes it before the doors opened revealing. The whole Jedi counsel stared at us when the guards closed the doors making me feel uneasy about what they're going to say. "Master Kenobi, do you know why you both are here?" Master Windu asked but got no reply from him so he kept talking. "You are brought before this counsel because you have broken the code. And you shall be charged by the removal of your Master title and must turn in your lightsaber."

"No please. Don't punish him. Punish me, Masters." I dropped on my knees begging the counsel seeing Master Yoda rests a finger under his chin voicing. "Take his fate would you, Princess Y/n?" I nod my head quickly staring into his eyes watching him slowly rise to his feet walking over to me. "A strong feeling I sense in you young girl...." He glanced up to Obi-Wan finishing his thought. "Sense it in you Master Kenobi I do as well." Master Yoda turned to face the rest of the council once I got to my feet standing beside my lover. "Stay married the pair should."

Master Windu glanced around the room seeing everyone else in shock at his words. "Master Yoda, this goes against the Jedi code. If we allow them to remain together then that would mean-" Yoda raised his left hand interrupting his fellow Jedi. "Change our rules we would have to. Aware I am, Master Windu." He turned back to face us making Obi-Wan and I both drop on one knee to be closer to his level. He places his hands on our hands smiling at us. "Married you shall stay. The Force stronger between the two of you it shall grow." Obi-Wan pulled me to my feet hugging me and I hug him back glancing at Yoda. "Thank you, Master Yoda."

Comments really appreciated :)