Obi - Make the World Ours

Request from chaoticdumbassrogue on Tumblr. Could you do an Obi wan imagine for the song rewrite the stars.

Jedi are forbidden to love and have any attachments. Try as I might I can't fully turn on my emotions. It's just not possible especially when it comes to Obi-wan. He's fiercely loyal to the code but also really sweet, he makes it too dang hard to resist. Twisting my green lightsaber in my hands I destroyed two droids at once. "So I've been thinking about us. And I don't see why we can't just keep sneaking around." Obi-wan voices swinging his weapon and dodging blasts from droids with it. Whipping my head around to the man my mind is spinning right now. "Can we maybe talk about this later, Obi-wan." I hollered before throwing my lightsaber into the chest of a Droid jumping up and ripping it out letting the metal body fall to the ground.

Thankfully all the Jedi around us are too busy fighting to notice our conversation when he keeps pressing. "I can't help picturing you and me with two maybe three kids." He grunts throwing some droids away with the Force. A Droid tries to bast me but I knocked the head off spinning my weapon in one hand. "Obi, I love you. But this is the worst time to talk about us." He smirks playfully my direction tilting his head at me making me blush. "So I was right you do love me, darling. Well lisen to this..." He trailed off as the eight legged creature raised its foot over my head where I screamed until a blue lightsaber cuts its legs making it fall. Suddenly I feel someone pull me towards them where I hold my lightsaber in front of me about to stab them, instead seeing the familiar blue eyes of Obi-wan staring down at me.

"Obi, we can't do this here. Not now...it's against the code..." I try pulling away from his hold but he pressed me closer to his chest with his arm and his lightsaber still in his other hand. I closed my lightsaber focusing only on his next choice of words that he blurted out. "I'd - I'll leave the order to be with you. To call you mine and call out to the stars that you're with me. We can change our lives and rewrite the last of our lives together." Blinking my eyes a couple times I can't wrap my head around what he's saying. I mean yes I've lied awake in bed daydreaming that after the war maybe things could be different. That Obi-wan and I could show our feelings for each other in public without a care. But that's insane to think that it could ever become a reality.

Droids draw their guns on us making us break away from our position. We draw our lightsabers knocking them to pieces at the same time. It's kinda odd how in sync we are with each other. We fight almost the same and knows what the other is thinking half the time. I guess that's what you call love finding your other half. Raising my freehand I used the force pulling Obi-wan up against my chest surprising him at first. "You're talking about changing our whole lives, Obi. Are you prepared to nor carry a lightsaber or protect the republic anymore?" I asked resting my other hand to his face that he leans into with a smile. "Yes, Y/n. You're my love. I only want you..." He whispered resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you...I love you with my whole heart. The Jedi is my past...Y/n you're my future." His blue eyes poured into mine with love hearing a Droid raising a gun. I grabbed a hold of a lightsaber placing my hand ontop of his somehow dodging the laser with the blue lightsaber. Drifting my gaze to the weapon in my hand I blushed seeing that he is holding onto the bottom and I have the top of the stick. "Obi-wan, I - we shouldn't-" He raises his finger on his freehand to my lips muttering for only me to hear. "Say it - say you don't love me. Say you don't and I'll choose the Jedi order forever." He searched my eyes but I throw my arms around his neck crashing my lips onto his. He kisses back clipping his weapon onto his belt. His arms snack around my waist breaking the kiss letting me whisper through a childish grin. "Of course I love you, Obi-wan Kenobi." He chuckled mirroring my grin. "I know darling. I love you top, Y/n L/n."

Comments really appreciated :)