Obi - Now Isn't The Best Time! But Yes

Hey i was wondering if you could a obi wan shot  where him and y/n have a fight and he just blurts out to marry him.

Obi-wan and I were assigned to return Leia back to her home planet sounds simple right well you're totally wrong. We have been shot at and discovered that his former palawan was actually alive. He was now wearing a suit of black to keep him alive and was going by the name Darth Vader who only used the dark side of the Force. Keeping my freehand raised I was attempting to keep the cracked window from breaking while I held my green lightsaber in my other hand using it to doge the blaster hits that they were firing in our direction. "I can't believe I let you drag me back into this. I thought we agreed we were done with fighting. The Jedi are almost dead Obi-Wan!" The jedi master was fighting off some of the stormtroopers killing them. He rolled his eyes at my words because he knew I was right but he also wasn't being truthful about a secret he had. "I'm sorry Y/n but there is no one else I could trust to help me. And we were assigned to watch out for the child."

"That may be true but this is ridiculous. I don't understand why you were so concerned about me. When Vader almost killed me you nearly gave yourself up to rescue me. So tell me why you seem worried about me!" I raised my voice kicking one of the stormtroopers onto the floor. Another one came up to me where I launched my lightsaber into his chest then used the force drawing it back into my hand. Leia and Tala had made it to the doorway both sending us concerned looks on their faces. "Ben. Y/n, we have to go now!" Tala called to us where I ducked getting a blaster shot fired into my arm. Falling onto the ground I winced seeing Obi-Wan running forward twirling his lightsaber like he does once he took care of the stormtrooper that had hurt me. "As jedi we aren't supposed to fall in love but I have completely fallen in love with you. Y/n, I want you to marry me...that's why I asked you on this mission because I don't want to be with anyone else!"

Blinking my eyes slowly I couldn't process what he was saying. I mean when we were always close when the order still was around. But he was right that we couldn't fall in love until now. Up until this point I had buried my feelings for my fellow jedi deep down. "Obi-Wan I...I don't think now is the best time-" I cut myself short seeing that the crack in the glass windows had gotten bigger and was minutes from breaking. He whipped his head around seeing that more stormtroopers were coming our direction so he pulled me to my feet quickly tugging me closer to his chest. "I don't care if it's not the right time I'm done waiting. Marry me Y/n." Tala and I shared a quick glance before I dragged him towards the door where they closed the second the glass shattered. Obi-Wan collapsed onto his back with me laying on top of him trying to catch my breath. "Obi-Wan in case you were wondering...yes....the answer is always yes."

Comments really appreciated ❤️