Chapter 20

Comme des Garçons by Jiwoo

The next day, Chaeyoung woke up wrapped in her lover's arms beneath warm sheets. A strong headache welcomed her Saturday morning. She had her head dug into the crook of Mina's neck her arms also holding on to her. Her memory failed to recall what happened after their kiss. It felt foggy and confusing, it gave her a migraine. She lightly groaned causing Mina to slightly shift onto her her back. 

Chaeyoung, in her tired state climbed onto Mina as if it was a habit. It wasn't. She had never done it before but it felt so natural. She snuggled further into her placing her right leg in between her's with an arm over her torso. The oldest's was barely awake but smiled at the action holding her lover tighter never ever wanting to let go.

Last night had been exhausting for Mina. After their kiss, Chaeyoung had found her way back inside the house and was handed a bottle of tequila by some senior. She had downed a quarter of it while fighting the urge to gag and throw it up. Mina watched as she pulled away from the drink and set it down on a living room table. With quick steps, she followed behind Chaeyoung back upstairs and sat down next to her.

After a while of sitting there, a guy had sat next to Mina which immediately caught the intoxicated girl's attention. She kept her eyes on the boy who continued to mindlessly smoke while taking obvious glances at her girlfriend. The boy had leaned into Mina and whispered something into her ear. He asked if she wanted to get out of there. Immediately, she had gotten uncomfortable and politely declined.

The boy continued to beg and to beg until he was pulling one of her arms forcing her up from the couch. That's when Chaeyoung stood on her feet and pushed him away. The whole room had gone silent except for all the music and chatter downstairs. She had cussed at him and threatened to hurt him if Mina was ever involuntarily talked to or touched by him. Jimin and Jay then took care of the situation asking the oldest to take Chaeyoung home. And so she did.

Upon arriving at Chaeyoung's room and tugging her in. She slipped into bed and held her without being asked to do so. Mina Just felt the need to hold her close after watching the way she easily slipped into a drinking and smoking fit. It scared Mina, more than she'd ever admit. She needed to keep Chaeyoung safe.

Ring ring

It was noon when Mina's phone rang startling them both awake. It was the oldest's mother wondering where she was since she didn't get home last night. That had totally slipped Mina's mind. She was too busy taking care of Chaeyoung to even realize her parent's would be home late that afternoon. Mina had been far too carried away by Chaeyoung.

"Where the hell are you?! You didn't come home last night" her Mother exclaimed.

Mina was visibly scared, "I'm sorry. I was hanging out with a friend and decided to have a sleep over"

"Are you with a boy?!"

"No, mom, no" Mina sighed. "I'm with Chaeyoung"

"Give her the phone"

The oldest mouthed a sorry before giving the tired and hungover girl the phone.

"Hello?" She said into the phone. "This is Chaeyoung"

Everything was cleared by the end of the call. Mina's mom was relieved she had been with a girl. It was ironic to Mina how her mother was so blind worrying about the wrong thing. They spent some time in the kitchen eating cereal until the oldest decided she had to go back home. Of course, Chaeyoung was upset by the fact as she watched her drive  away.

She was left to a quiet house.

It was something she despised.

It drove her insane.