chapter 9

Few days later...

I seat here thinking about what Annabelle said. My gut feeling is saying Mick had a hand in Stevie leaving. As why I have my shame as to why. First of all I think he played on her fears along with her drug habit. He knew how to get to her and what to use. He was always by her side and giving her attention when she wasn't in her right mind and she would always go along with whatever he wanted. At the time I didn't think much of it because I wasn't in a clear mind myself but now that I think about it I think back to the times I would notice how much he was hanging around her and always stand up for her actions when she was high and wanted to go on stage when I wanted her not to go out like that but he insisted she was fine and she wasn't. We're in end up not finishing the show because she couldn't remember the words of the song and she was not on key and she was all over the place. That's when I should have done more to help her and to get her away from Mick but I feel like I filled her. I sighed deeply as I stood up I heard giggling and laughing. I walked farther into the room and I grin as I stood watching on.

If I could turn the page
In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes
But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day to believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

I stare hard as Annabelle started to sang Stevie part. She sounds just like her mother. It's amazing me everyday how much she reminds of Stevie. I smile big as they both start to dance around as John plays on his guitar.

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
Although I'm not making plans
I hope that you understand there's a reason why
Close your, close your, close your eyes
No more broken hearts
We're better off apart let's give it a try
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
Tell me lies

As Annabelle notice me and smiles as she pulls me in to join them. I chuckles as I sing and dance along with them.

Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
If I could turn the page
In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes
But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day to believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me, tell me lies

"You young lady have a beautiful voice."I smile warmly as the song ends. She giggles with a grin.

"He rights Belle."Christine and John both said with grins.

"Thanks you guys."She grin with a blush as Christine wrap her arm around her shoulder.

"Now who's idea was this."I asked as I touch a strip of green hair on Annabelle along with a pair of glasses on top of her just like her mother.

"I asked as I touch a strip of green hair on Annabelle along with a pair of glasses on top of her just like her mother

"It was mine."Christine smirks as she point down at Annabelle. I laughed as Annabelle looks up and giggles and swat her hand away.

"I asked Christine to do it dad."She smiles giggles. I chuckle with a smile.

"Yeah,she was telling me about the time she would always dry my um I mean Stevie hair."she said as I frown.

"Bella,saw some old pictures of all of us and saw one of Stevie with dry and asked me too."Christine explained.

"Oh."I said with a small smile as I picture Stevie. I shake my head of those thinks.

"So mate how about you and me go over the some tracks you wanted me to play on."John said after a minutes.

"Yeah sure."I said I blinked a few times.

"Oh um dad before you go is it okay if I um invite Stevie over for dinner."Annabelle asked nervously.

"Have you asked her."I asked as Christine looks at me.

"I kinda did already. I hope that's okay dad. If not I'll....."She started to say but I cut her off with a soft smile.

"Annabelle,it's okay. I am glad you are getting to know your mom."I smile warmly as she sighed in relief.

"Good, she'll be here in about three hours."she said with a sweet smile.

"You're sure your okay with it."Christine whispered quietly so only I could hear.

"Yeah,I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon but yeah I am glad she wants to know her."I weakly said as she nods.

After John and me went over the tracks and I record him playing guitar on the parts I wanted him to do and also Christine did some background voice on some of the songs as well. Just as I finished up with it I heard her voice make her way into the my home studio.

"Um hi, Annabelle said you were down here."She said as she stood at the doorway.

"Hi Stevie love."John smiles as he goes over and hugs,kissed her on the cheek.

"It's nice to see John."she smiles as she hugged him back.

"Well I guess I'll see if the ladies need any help."he said as he walked out.

"Wow, beautiful studio you got here. I hope it's okay I am down here Annabelle wanted me to tell you dinner just about done."she said nervously.

"No,it's fine. I was just about done here anyway."I smile small.

"What are you working on if I may ask."she curiosity asked as she walked over and glanced over at my notes.

"Um just some tracks I wanted John to play on for a few songs I been working on."I said.

"Oh,I would love to hear sometime."she softly smiles. I felt myself closing myself off from her.

"Yeah maybe."I weakly said as she frowns when I closed my notes and turn everything off. I stood up and lead us out of the studio.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter 🙂♥️ sorry for the slow updates.. Next chapter Stevie POV and how will the dinner go😬👀