chapter 26

"You guys spying on us."I asked with a straight face as Stevie blushes and hides her face in my chest while I still have my arms wrapped around her.

"No..."She saids trying to hide her smirking. I chuckle softly.

"Mommy, kissing Lindsey."He slyly smiles as Stevie glanced up at me with rosy cheeks.

"We been caught."I smugly smirk at her.

"I think so too."Stevie grins as she softly kisses my lips as they giggle and awe.

"Okay you two the show is over. Annabelle take Jess back inside the house and we'll be right in."I said as she nods with a grin.

"You okay."I chuckle with a smile.

"Couldn't be better."She smiles softly.

"Good,let's work on the song."I smile warmly as she nods with a grin.

〰️〰️〰️〰️
Two weeks later....

"You and Stevie seem to be getting closer."she smirked.

"Yeah."I said as I watched Stevie and Annabelle.

"She told me about the song you wrote about her."She smiles softly as I nod. My eyes drifted towards Stevie.

"So spill it Lindsey."She said as I chuckled.

"Oh okay,yes we have been getting closer and we're kissed some but nothing more then that."I admit to Christine who grins.

"You two kissed."She grins even more.

"Yes,but I don't know what all this mean yet."I said.

"Are scared that she might leave again."She asked with curiously.

"Maybe,but I do know she not the same. She the Steph I knew,love and cared deeply for. She is my Steph."I said with honestly.

"What does you're heart tell you."She asked as I stare at Stevie.

"It love her."I smiling as Stevie smiles sweetly at me.

"Tell her."She grins as she caught me staring at Stevie as I nodded with a smile.

After my little talk with Christine I decided it time to tell her how I feel and hopefully she feels the same. The kisses we shared made me wanted more but I had to stop because I wanted it to right between us. When we recorded that song together it felt like old times again and I was in love with her all over again. Our connection never died it stay strong after she left those years ago but it just made it stronger between us.

"Hey beautiful."I husky whispered softly against her neck as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Mmm hi."She smiles warmly as she learned up against me.

"Jess, is really taking a liking to Annabelle."I said as I looked over at them as Annabelle plays cars with him.

"He does. He always wanted a big sister."She smiles softly as I placed a gentle kiss on the side of her neck.

"I almost forgot how good your lips feel."She moaned softly as I continued to kiss and nibble on her soft sweet skin.

"Me too."I grin against her skin as she giggle softly.

"Are you free tonight."I asked as I laid my chin on her shoulder watching the kids.

"Why."She asked as she turned around to face me.

"I was wondering if you like to go out to dinner."I said as she smiles warmly.

"Like a date."She smirked as I chuckled.

"Yes."I said.

"I would love too."she smile softly as I pulled her closer to me and kissed her sweetly as We heard giggling.

"I'll pick you up around 7 tonight."I smile as she nods. I kissed her one last time before I left.

〰️〰️〰️
"You look gorgeous Steph."I smile softly as she blushes.

"Thanks,you look very handsome."She smile lovely as I grin.

"Ready."I asked as she nods and I help her with her shawl.

"Jess,you be good for your Sister and aunt Christine."She said.

"I will Mommy. "He cheekly smiles as she kneels down and kisses his cheek.

"You two have fun."They said with a giggle as I chuckled with a shake to the head.

"Don't await up."I smirked at Stevie as I lead us out the door and out to the car.

"Linds."She blushes as she nudges me.

"What."I smugly smirk as I helped her into the car and she rolls her eyes with a grin playing on her lips as she slides into the car.

As we drove I felt her staring at me so I grabbed her hand and intertwine our fingers and brought our hands up to my lips and kissed her knuckles her breath hitched. I wouldn't lie if I said wasn't nervous about telling her how I feel and that I hope she wants what I want.

"We're here."I said as we pulled into my driveway.

"We're having dinner at you're place."She frown.

"Yes,I thought we could use some private and talk. I hope that's okay."I asked.

"No,it's fine."she smiles softly as I got out and helped her out of the car.

"Don't worry I promise tonight will be special."I grin as she blushes with a sly smile.

"Oh Linds

"Oh Linds."She gasped as we walked in and I lead her to our romantic dinner I had sit up outside on the balcony.

"You like."I grin softly as she wrapped her arms around me.

"It's beautiful."She smile lovely as she kissed me passionately.

I hope this chapter was okay 🤞🏻sorry it's short. The next chapter will be 💥🥵thanks for reading and voting ❤