1

Ashaangi as - Arnav  and Sakshi 

See in this story I cant give you original places everywhere as this involves lot of Bomb blast , riots etc .

So imaginary places will be added too .

----------

Arnav , Deputy Inspector general of police (DIG) , Mumbai . He got transferred year back to carry out a secret mission given by Director Intelligence Bureau (DIB) and  Director General of Police (DGP) .

Sakshi , completed her Bachelors degree in Computer Science , a singer , dancer who lives with her sister in law and mom in Mumbai .

--

Sakshi wakes up late in the morning , she comes out of her room only to get different looks from her family .

" Ena achu " she innocently asks and settles down in a chair

" Sakshi degree over , next ena plan " sister in law ( Deepika ) asks her .

" Nethu dan results vandudu , and I have got plans anni "

" Assault ah lam vida mudiyadu Sakshi , next plan edachum irukanum , you shouldnt be clueless always , and inda darava na una guide pana maten , find what you like and love to do " she said stuffing food into her daughter's mouth .

" Ok anni , Naliku engaluku send off ku event mari chuma conduct panraanga , so dance la participate panren , adu panitu vandhu yosikatuma " Sakshi innocently asked

Deepika nodded her head with a smile .

Sakshi's mother ( Ayesha ) nodded her head with a smile at Deepika .

Sakshi is the apple of everyone's eye . Her mom never raised voice . Though Sakshi does mistakes , her mom wont scold her . She never experienced her father's love and to cop up , Ayesha always ends up multiplying the love she had shown more than her son .

Hence , Ayesha can never say no to her Sakshi and to get hold of her career , she relies on her Daughter in law Deepika . Sakshi loves her absolutely but she has respect more than love . Hence , Ayesha always moves with the help of Deepika to guide Sakshi in a good path .

---

Arnav closes his eyes in frustation amd hits the wooden table .

" Stop this Arnav " Teju raises her voice

" Seriously ? Ipo inda college function ku na chieft guest ? Is it important ? " Arnav asks which clearly indicates he is annoyed and irritated

" Yes it is . Mission la focussed ah iruka , I dont mind but there is something you should know , target shouldnt even think that you are gonna get him . Inda mari pana , you will be in headlines , seri edo mokka nu vitruvaanga , so stop all this irritation and attend the event "

Arnav thought for a while , he nodded in agreement , " Fine , I am going but next time inda vela lam enta kekama dont even agree "

Teju nodded , " ok , seri saptu po , I will make dinner "

" Ila let me leave , na kelambren " he said and left the apartment .

---

Sakshi was dressing up herself in a black shimmery jeans with a black sleeveless t shirt , adding a netted top perfect for her dance .

" Its hot in here right ? " Aruna agarwal commented ( friend )

" I know that , Main garm hoo " she winked at her

" ok mam stop that . Where is he ? your dance partner ? " she asked

" Mini prabhu deva is getting ready , dont worry , he will be on stage and we both will rock it " she gave them a confident answer .

--

" Thalaivi , I am ready " Sakthi exclaimed

" Naanu ready , mass panrom Prabhu master " she hi fied

" Ok maduri dixit mam " he played around .

( Look at this video once to notice Prabhu deva and Madhuri dixit )

The song started and Sakshi and Sakthi made their entry .

Arnav who was seated in the first row as a chief guest didnt look up as he was busy with his phone .

Due to continuous scream as Sakshi and Sakthi , he looked up .

He never expected himself but he had to believe it .

He looked at her , kept looking at her . He simply sucked in her details clearly .

He noticed the dance chemistry . She was gracefully dancing and with the way he was looking at her , both of them came down the stage and danced for the end beats infront of him .

His eyes widened and there he was speechless .

When Sakthi dragged him to join for the dance , he stood while these 2 danced next to him . He looked down at her and smiled .

" I am not leaving you " he thought

---

So ? Ena nenaikreenga makkale ?

Why Arnav is thinking so ?

Is Sakshi gonna continue her studies or something else ?