18

Sakshi entered the church . She went directly as Teju said and kneed down to pray .

She closed her eyes to pray seriously .

Vidyut / Abrim as usual entered the church  to pray .

He was stunned to see her . He was doubtful and he went in the front to check if its her .

He smiled and kneed down next to her .

He noticed her from her forehead . She had mild wavy hair , her closed eyes , her long nose , her glossy lips .

He looked at her chin and before going further he averted his gaze and smiled to himself .

She was seriously praying chanting and mumbling something .

Finally when Sakshi thought she was done , she opened her eyes to check whether he has come .

On opening her eyes , she saw him next to her and she shouted and fell back while Vidyut immediately held her .

" Heyy careful " he said .

She understood , she was completely immersed to pray and forgot to check on him .

While Vidyut not even had a single doubt because she was so sincerely praying something .

She smiled and adjusted herself and got up .

" inga enga " he asked .

" en vara kudadha " she asked

" Jesus kita ipdi pray pani na yaraiyum pathadu ila adan keten , but romba sincere ah pray panitu irunda pola " he moved his hands into the pocket

" I usually visit church on my birthdays , adan " she smiled and walked away .

He widened his eyes , and followed her .

" So iniku birthday va " he asked .

She nodded a yes .

He felt so happy and forwarded his hands , she shook hands , but what came unexpected to her was he pulled her into a hug .

The comfort was questionable . She felt uneasy and smiled awkwardly and pulled herself back .

He looked at her face and stepped little back , " I am sorry "

She nodded , " its ok "

" By the way you look beautiful , idu vara na pathadu le , you look beautiful today "

She smiled , " old school " she shrugged

" No way , I love sexy wear , this lavender suits you , nala iruku " he said

" Anyways thank u " she said and turned to leave .

" If you are ok , I can drop you " he offered .

" no thanks , avlo seekram namba mudila " she teased him .

" nambanum na oru chance kudukanum , atleast enga irukanu sollu Aliyah " Vidyut asked .

Sakshi composed herself to accustome to Aliyah name first .

" so neenga ena nambreengala apo " she asked crossed arms across the chest .

" ofcourse " he said .

" Apo neenga dan ena unga edathuku kupdanum , na ila " she smiled and left .

He looked at her retreating figure , he exhaled deeply .

He called his secret PA / assistant  who is not known to the world easily . But he accompanied him to the church .