8

At night ,

Sakshi looked around the living room restlessly . It felt completely new to be all alone . Arnav went for a work and he locked Sakshi for her safety purpose .

When the door knob opening sound kick starts , Sakshi gets up immediately from the couch .

Arnav enters and sees Sakshi standing there .

He didnt mind much and went to his room .

He came out after refreshment and saw her  sitting with different emotion . Must be anger ,  he thought .

He was using the phone and Sakshi crossed her threshold long back . She pulled the phone from his hands forcefully .

He looked at her with a question written all over his face as whats wrong with her .

He didnt utter anything . Sakshi left a deep sigh , " ena lock pantu poitu late ah varathuku dan inga kutitu vandeengala ? " she asked in anger glazed with each word .

He was puzzled , " Inga kutitu vandadhu mission kaga nu teriyum nu nenaikren " he replied sternly .

" enaku edo torture anuba vikra mari iruku , morning training apram oru robot en kuda full day and apram dho neenga veliya nalla poitu nimadiya varuveenga ,  en safety solitu lock panitu poiduveenga , na paithiyam mari , vara kovathuku , ena Arnav ? Should I be staring at  the walls ? " She yelled .

He understood one thing , " she feels lonely "

He didnt utter any word .

She continued , " vanda apram room poneenga , apram phone eduthu oru 10 mins ah nonditu irukeenga , na mission la machine mari vela seiyanum adhana ? " she painfully chuckled , " edo oru ponnu dane , irunda ena setha ena , ungaluku anda romba periya dangerous person pudikanum adhana aim uh "

Arnav closed his eyes. His anger knew no bounds . But he didnt want to pounce on her .

When she was about to continue pouring in her frustation , calling bell sound saved him .

He didnt even get up and with frustation she opened the door only to find pizza delivery guy at the door step .

Her eyes widened ,

"  mam , Is arnav here ? " he asked

She nodded and turned back , but he didnt even glance at her .

He delivered the pizza boxes and went away . She closed the door with full of guilt and regret .

She felt bad for shouting at him . Now she knew , he got her pizza though its junk according to him .

Tears formed in her eyes when she walked towards him .

He looked up at her , " Miss.Sakshi you did well on first day of training and pizza is a compliment from my side " he said without emotions and went straight away to his room with a banging closing door sound .

Her lips trembled and she kept the pizza boxes in teapoy and closed her eyes in guilt . Tears rolled down .

After composing herself for a good 20 mins , her feet automatically marched towards his door .

She thought and started knocking the door subtly .

He opened and looked at her . He noticed her puffy eye bags and sad demeanor . He felt bad as she could be missing her family .

She never looked up , silence prevailed .

He wasnt able to look at her being sad anymore and was about to leave .

She held his right hand in a swift and he was taken aback .

He turned back and she was still holding his hands with eyes fixed on the floor .

He smiled unknowingly .

She pouted and said " sorry Arnav "

He grinned more when Arnav came out of her mouth .

He took his hands from her and she looked up immediately to notice his facial reaction .

" I should be sorry , I am practised to be alone , but una apdi vitu poiruka kudadhu , work irundudu adhan , inime I will try to " he was about to complete

" Ila Arnav neenga work ponga , na dan adiga prasinga thanam paniten , Sorry Arnav " she pouted again .

He smiled , " seri poi sapdu , pizza apram nalave irukadhu "

She nodded horizontally , " rendu perum serndu sapduvom "

" Ila nee " he actually ordered for both of them but he wasnt able to pull himself to agree with her .

" Neenga enakaga order panirukeenga , na morning sona mari dan , serndu sapduvom vaanga " she wordlessly dragged him to the dining .

Thats how , he is going to get used to her of having food together .

" En mela kovam iliya " with eyes fixed on pizza she asked .

He smiled and nodded a no munching the pizza slice .

" Ila rmba kovama pesiten adhan , rmba thapu la adu " she asked innocently

He liked it , he nodded a yes playfully .

She hits him , " vaaya thoranda dan pesungalen , kozhukataiya vechirukeenga "

He smiled and nodded a no and pointed its a pizza and not kozhukattai .

She understood he isnt gonna utter a single word .

" seri dan " she started munching her pizza happily .

----

ok va makkaley ?

kulu kulu edutha udane kuduka mudiyadu , step by step polam 🤩