31

____________

Teju received a call from Vidyut and she immediately left .

-----

Sakshi was smiling to herself when he voluntarily kissed her . She was biting her nails on how to make him propose her or accept her . But she was on cloud nine .

Sakshi received a message from Vidyut stating a get together for Ramzan . She replied that she will come . Yes she misses her home biriyani the most . She was happy about the call this time so that she can have best food .

Arnav's breathing pattern turns erratic whenever he thinks about his stunt . He smiled like an idiot how she behaved so weirdly after the kiss when they were returning home after Teju left all of a sudden .

Arnav opened his whatsapp only to find a video sent from Teju . He pressed his fingers on forehead , lips curved but tension rose . She took a video of Arnav and Sakshi but she didnt expect Arnav to pull and kiss her . Teju said " adapaavi " when he pulled and added , " kanna moodikren na paakala " , Arnav laughed at it .

He made sure to confess his feelings and not to hurt her anymore .

But the same night when he was about to open up regarding his feelings , phone call distracted him .

He looked up at her and she signalled him as who .

He picked up the phone and had a normal conversation with his akka , maama , ofcourse his fav little bundle of joy too ( Have I named Anjali's son before ? If yes comment , author pavam )

But when Anjali was happily conversing , he felt happy that they are coming to India but his face fell when his mom shouted at the back that they wont be living with him . He slightly teared and obviously cut the call stating work issues .

Sakshi somehow understood that his mom would have scolded him and she touched his arm in order to cool him .

He smiled and walked to his room .

But before he enters , she calls " Arnav "

He turned back .

" Naliku Ramzan ku get to gether party mari edo pola , Vidyut invited me "

" Naanu anga varen , infact Teju will also be coming " he said straightly .

She gasped , " how ? "

" He has invited all the higher officials , no solli pogama iruka mudiyadu , oru vazhi la na avanuku protection kuda porenu solalam " he sighed heavily

" en protection ku vaanga avan protection nenacha daana tension aagudhu " she teased

He smiled , infact felt happy , "good night " he said and went to sleep .

Sakshi jumped in joy when she had put a smile on his face even after his disturbed phone call . She jumped for a while and ran to her room .

Arnav noticed this through the small slit pf his door and smiled , " Sakshi " he grinned and retired to sleep .

_____________________

The next evening , she got herself dressed up in a georgette sharara for the celebration .

She was hopping down the stairs and came to check Arnav .

She saw him and her jaws dropped . He looked chic and perfect in asymmetrical kurta and pyjama .

" Woww " she mouthed .

He heard and looked up , he pinched his kurta a little in order to gesture as how it looks ?

She gave him a super sign .

He pointed her dress and waved his dress as ok ( horizontally shaking in the air )

She pouted and he laughed out loudly .

He pointed her face and gave a thumbs up sign and she grinned .

She directly went to wear her neck chain , her gps tracker watch .

" ida na pota yaar paapa ipo ? she asked wearing the chain .

He helped her wear the chain and answered " enaku keezha team iruku Sakshi , and chief um anga irupaaru , bomb blast ku edachum lead kedaikum nenaikren " he said casually .

She smiled unknowingly when he helped her with the neck piece .

She turned and raised and adjusted his collors , " cab vanduduchu enaku , na poren neenga vaanga " she said and looked into his eyes .

He held both her hands and kissed one of her palms , " Safe ah iru , avan edachum pesina ila una trick pana nenacha , ask him about his wife , adu unaku konjam time kudukum escape aaga , epdi teriyum nu keta , tell him there is a picture of yours in this ***** forum but adula wife oda pic blurred ah irukum , I guess you know how to play with this "

She nodded happily and kept on admiring him . No may be looking at him with love .

He jerked her a little , " ketucha "

" Purinjichu " she expressed joyfully .

He grinned , " cab vandrum kelambu po " he pushed her a little and walked away .

------------

Sakshi reached the venue and looked at the party hall completely .

She noticed a group of singers gearing up for their performance ( Like a table or 2 where Ashwin used to jump during manakkum anjadi perfume nee la ( kutty pattas ) , paavam knee la valikum la anda mari bench but cushioned ones )

She looked around and noticed buffet and the aroma of biriyani made her inhale again .

She heard a throat clearing voice and she smiled when she noticed it to be Vidyut .

" Ena vidyut ramzan ku party ? " she asked

" oru important aana announcement " he smiled

" Announcement but press iliye " she questioned

" Press ku we will release it tomorrow , namba solradha dan ezhudanum , this a private party " he said

" Oh ok " she replied looking around to take a seat .

He noticed her searching for a place to sit . He pointed her to sit with his mom .

" I guess she wont like me " she said with a little pout

" Dare not do that , kadichiduven " he exclaimed

For a minute , she was shocked and nodded and went to sit next to his mom .

She noticed Arnav entering the arena . She composef herself from drooling at him to not create any negative or doubtful image to Vidyut's mom .

Vidyut mom was completely disgusted as why his son is running behind this female .

" Aliyah " she called

Sakshi smiled in return .

" avan onum una love panala , you look like his wife adhan un pinade suthraan , so stop using advantage of this situation " she clearly showed her irritation .

Sakshi acted accordingly . She widened her eyes ," Is he married before ? "

His mom frowned , " dont you know ? "

Sakshi nodded her head negatively in shock .

His mom showed her a picture of his son and daughter in law .

She maintained her surprise and shocked posture .

His mom understood that her new piece of information may lead her to fight with his son , but the benefit of doubt as to whether Aliyah was real erupted in her mind . She slowly started accepting Aliyah .

_______

Chandaa 🧟‍♀️ , gear up for the last set of chapters 🧟‍♀️