39

Arnav came back home to see Vaibhav sleeping peacefully .

He sat next to him and caressed his hair , kissed his temple .

He lied down next to him .

Vaibhav sensed Arnav and moved to him to easily place his legs on his thigh .

_____

Arnav was dead tired the next day . He looked at Vaibhav who was sleeping peacefully .

He took his phone to see the video once again to happily continue his search for the day .

He had always been hesitant but Sakshi had
lead their relationship upfront .

" En pinadi romba alanja , ipo nee alaiya vekrala ena " he thought .

He kissed the chain and went to take bath .

_________

Sakshi woke up late and decided not to go to dance school . She felt tired and more than that many would take leave as the thanks giving is special here and everyone would have partied out .

Arnav and Vaibhav got ready ,

" So iniku enga porom " Vaibhav asked

Arnav smiled , " as I said yesterday "

___________________

Arnav went to the university of Arizona first . He directly went to the office asking that he wants to meet Sakshi .

" Sakshi ya ? Do you already know she is here ? " Vaibhav asked .

" Teriyadhu da , but If you tell the name confidently , they wont doubt , ada vitutu Sakshi irukaangala adu idu keta , they will as if we are breeching the privacy of others "

" Master plan " Vaibhav's jaws dropped .

Arnav was called , " Sir she is on leave today , you can meet her at home or you can be here tomorrow "

Arnav's eyes blurred , the minute he heard him saying . He heard people saying sorry there is no one here .

He smiled between all his tears , " sir If you dont mind , I know she is from Bombay , India , I kind of missed her address , Can I " he asked with all hope .

" Sir that would be unethical " he said

Arnav nodded and didnt do much . His overwhelming emotions found its way through tears .

Vaibhav looked at Arnav , " happy or sad " he asked wiping his tears

" More than happy " he said kissing Vaibhav .

" Yaar maamz Sakshi " he asked seriously

" Unga appa ku amma evlo pudikum " Arnav asked .

Vaibhav looked at Arnav seriously , " romba neriya "

Arnav chuckled , " enakum romba neriya ade mari "

Before Vaibhav could answer , they both were interrupted by the music from streets .

A guy with a violin playing gehraiyaan reprise version.

He stopped on tracks and listened to it completely , afforded him 5 dollars .

" Maama , u okay " Vaibhav saw Arnav was silent and also serious .