30

Morning ,

Teju was continuously pressing the door bell .

Arnav groaned and opened the door to find Teju being extremely happy .

" Arnav poi ready agu lets take a day off " She pushed him .

She didnt wait for Arnav to reply and she rushed to Sakshi's room .

___________

After a while , Teju started her engine with Sakshi next to her and Arnav behind .

" Ipo pordhu safety ah akka " she asked .

" En vidyut solaliya , he is not in the town  baby, so idu private resort dan lets enjoy today jolly ah " she said happily driving

" yeah he told , samadanam paduthardu kulla uyir poiduchi , anda aal vanda udane nerle pathuralam pola , call pani kadala podraan , thunga late agudhu ka " she whined in her sleepiness .

Arnav tilted his head towards her while Teju noticed his eyes in the mirror .

" Gf na meet pananum nu thonum dan , example ku  nee avan veetla irunda una vitute po maatan , love na adu love " she ignited Arnav already .

" iduku per love ah " Arnav asked

Sakshi was about to take Arnav's side while Teju signalled her to tease .

" En idu dan love , iliya pinna " she teased .

" Mannagati , avanum aalum moonjiyum , pesra pechum " he added .

" adu enamo correct dan " she thought .

" vidyut looks freaking hot , accept pananum Arnav , ena ka correct dane " she asked innocently

" Yeah ofcourse aama aama " Teju played along .

"Inda gym body katti katti ya irunda pudikadhu nu sona apo " Arnav raised his eyebrows .

" Adu apo ipo apdi ila " she somehow managed .

" Inumum ungaluku 5'5" and above dan ponnu venuma Arnav ? unga opinion marala idula ? " she teased him .

He looked at her , " I still stand by my opinion " he smirked .

"thirutha mudiyadhu " she said a bit louder showing her disappointment

" enadhu " he was clueless

" aah onu ila , ungala vida height ah oru ponnu kedaika vazhthukal sonen avlodan " she smiled artifically

" Idu edo sabikra mari iruku , ena vida height ah va ? " he asked

" Mmmm " she nodded positively while he glared and she immediately " hmmm " shook her head negatively .

Arnav , Teju , Sakshi arrived at the private beach resort .

To no one's surprise Sakshi ran to the beach and felt the contentment of beach waves .

Teju and Arnav looked at each other and nodded and went ahead .

Arnav still made a reasonable distance from the waves and was standing in the shore with hands inside the pocket of his shorts .

He inhaled the silence which was so comfortable but repeated noises made him to turn so .

He saw Teju and Sakshi were fighting with each other in the beach waves .

To pave more comfort for them , he silently moved away and sat in the entrance of the resort .

Sakshi shook Teju , " akka avara poitaru ka "