12

100+ followers . 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

---_________--------

Arnav opened the door to find her lying on her right side . After hearing the screeching door sound , she pulled her blanket even more to cover herself .

" Pesalama " he asked

She further more covered herself completely . His anger peaks in , he pulled the blanket with force . She didnt even move and was lying on her right side .

He went to the opposite side and she noticed him infront of her and closed her eyes suddenly . He chuckled at her actions .

He sat on the bed , " I am sorry sapda polam vaa " he said

" Na avlo darava sorry sonen , keteengala ipo matum ena , na varala " Sakshi said

" Ena kova paduthitau naala yaro mushroom biriyani kondu vara solirukaanga , so adhanala karanjiten naanu ipo " he teased her

She gets up immediately and jumps next to him . " Apo biriyani kaga dan samadanam aanenga apdi dana " she faked her glare .

He shrugged .

She smiled , " na ungala misunderstand panikiten sorry , and unga boost enaku pudikum "

" Still naliku na poda maten " he said

She pouted , " Sorry Arnaveyyy "

" Inda vaati manichiten , next time severe punishments kedaikum soliten " Arnav warned her .

" Abrim oda gf aga pora naan lam , ena edum pana mudiyadu " she raised her collors .

He pulled her nose , " sapda polam va " .

She smiled looking him walking infront of her .

---

2 days later , Sakshi ran to Arnav's room ,

" Hey Kadhava thoranga " she began knocking the door .

He opened , " ena achu "

" enga vetla ivlo naal na audio call dan pesinen , ena video call pesa solranga Arnav romba bayama iruku enaku "

He smiled , " eduku "

" eduka " she hits him on his shoulders .

" Eduku bayam nu keten , keta kelvi thavira mathadu lam panra nee "

" Ila roomate kaatu , ilana hostel kaatu sona ena panradhu , bayama iruku "

" Lights off panitu pesu , night pesu ade usual time ah vechiko , night lamp matu on la vechiko and una cross check pana kuda nee maatika maata , so dnt worry " he touched her head and turned to leave .

She immediately grabs his hands , " epdi maata maten "

" nee anga iruka mari dan record irukum , Sakshi in Lucknow except avanga una paka pona dan matipom " he said .

She smiled , " oru vela avanga ena anga paaka pona "

" Simple , nee inga avangala surprise pana vandenu solikalam " he shrugged

" neenga nijamave mass dan " she said and ran away to gear up for the phone call .

---

the same night after phone call ,

Sakshi ran down quickly to converse with Arnav .

The speed with she ran towards his room made her not to look him sitting in the living room's couch .

He chuckled , she turned and in a fraction of second she jumped next to him .

" Thank u thank u thank u " she started shaking his body .