27

Vidyut was waiting infront of his house to welcome Aliyah / Sakshi .

A cab was visible to his eyes and when it was parked infront of his house , he grinned widely .

Sakshi stepped out of the car . The so called 5 feet of sheer elegance was her .

" You look amazing " he immediately complemented .

" Thank u so much " she smiled widely .

She carried her small clutch in her hand , while Vidyut on the other side offered his hand .

She smiled and let him take her hand . He guided her inside the house .

She looked at the extravagant building / mansion .

Arnav gave her a smart watch and the gps tracker was on .

Vidyut's mom came to living room due to his son's pressure .

She knew that she is gonna come today .

( I dont know whether I have named Vidyut's mom previously , if yes do comment , if not we will add a name for her from next update )

Sakshi was nervously seated and she was looking around the intricates of the designs .

Vidyut was admiring her .

" Ena dideernu grand ah dress panitu vandruka " he asked

" ila family paka vandrukom , so kurta ila modern dress na thapa irukadha " she answered with a shy smile .

Vidyut leaned forward thinking he got a cue from her but thankfully his mom's arrival saved Sakshi .

She got up immediately followed by Vidyut .

" oh so u r the girl " she asked with no interest .

She turned and looked at Vidyut so that she can escape . She doesnt know anything about her .

" Mom , this is too scary " Vidyut joked .

He stepped forward and hugged her shoulders , " this is my mom , as of now my one and only relative "

Sakshi smiled and nodded , " hi aunty "

And she goes , Vidyut hugged Sakshi's shoulders , " Aliyah "

Mom just smiled .

Vidyut was so excited , " veedu suthi katren variya " he asked

She nodded happily .

" Isnt it too fast ? " Mom intervened .

Sakshi understood his mom doesnt like her . She shouldnt make Vidyut to doubt her .

" Yes Vidyut she is right , lets be here for a while "

" Maa na sonen la , nee nenaikra mari ila , she is too sweet nu paaru " he pulled his mom 's cheeks and dragged Sakshi along with him .

She didnt avert her gaze from Sakshi , infact she was glaring at her .

Sakshi tried turning around and took a little longer time so that Arnav could easily see the place clearly .

Vidyut was admiring her the whole time standing next to her , his eyes started to trace her from the forehead .

He looked at her sloppy forehead , a bit sharp, elongated nose , her side profile lips looked like a small beak , chin was too curvy and a prominent one .

He descended down without his clear sense , he noticed her bony and shiny clavicular shoulders , her slender neck , he further looked down and the triangular part of her chest from side made his balls to react a little .

He further traced down and noticed her milky waist .

He noticed his balls are getting much more bloodflow than usual .

" Aliyah , oru important call I will be back " he wanted to escape immediately

" Unga room enga iruku , na ada konja neram pakren " Sakshi said . Indeed she is clever .

" Next one is mine , and by the way adu namba room " he smiled and went .

Sakshi didnt acknowledge what he said and didnt deny it too . This is exactly what Teju told her to do so .

Sakshi entered his room and looked for a place to fix a cam given by Arnav .

" Arnav I am gonna fix it now " she said silently , enough to be heard by him

Its a portable charger which has a hidden camera ( reference from google ) and she changed the charger and took his ones .

He grinned widely and hits the table and switched on that spy camera too .

Vidyut's mom entered , " anga ena panra "

Sakshi jerked a little when she heard a sudden noise .

" Aunty na bore adikudhu chuma wire nonditu irunden " Sakshi somehow managed .

" Bore adicha wire lam nonduvaangala " she asked

Vidyut entered in right time , " maa please , romba bayam puduthada avala , ava pavam , neenga ponga na sapda kutitu varen " he sent off his mom .

Vidyut walked towards Sakshi ,

Arnav was happy looking at Vidyut so closely and enough to hear the conversation .

" Sorry Aliya , avanga doubt panradhu la ... " he was cut down immediately by her

" Thapu ila Vidyut , not at all , pudusa vandruken na ketavalo nalavalonu yosikraanga avlodan , Afterall she is your mother , I  wont mistake her "

He smiled and walked towards her and she moved back and nodded a no .

" avangaluku time venum adu mari enakum konjam time venum la " she asked him sweetly .

He nodded and she asked him to join him with her .

He took her to his study room and she felt irritated when she had fit the camera charger in his bedroom .

She looked around and noticed a camera in his room ,

She exhaled sharply , " inga en camera iruku " she questioned him

" Inga ena yar paka vandaalum , inga dan kuptu vechi pesuven , idu konjam important spot um kuda " he said

She purposefully skid a little bit and bent down and check if there is anymore camera below the table .

Arnav handed her a small magnetic mic which is of pinhole size ( google again , very very small , its like a tiny dot , thats it )

She walked little bit and bent down again inorder to fix the one he gave .

But unfortunately Vidyut happened to see her cleavage and for the second time when she bent down , he turned around .

She successfully fixes it in a fraction of second and gets up .

She cant be caught in the camera since she was completely hidden by Vidyut .

" ena oru mari irukeenga " she smiled and asked him .

" Kannu enga engiyo pogudhu iniku enaku , Stop wearing lehengas anymore if you are not ready for a lifetime ahead with me , idu vara ipdi na una pathadu ila , but iniku , I " Vidyut struggled .

Sakshi felt a pang of disgust and it immediately showed on her face .

" I am sorry " he apologised immediately looking at her face

" Its ok " she said with a straight face .

" Ok listen , na una apdi ipdi pathuten dan , infact oru paiyyan munadi guniyum podhu you should be careful , I happened to see your assets so easily , you should be careful " he smirked and walked away .

For the first time she closed her eyes to think about how Arnav gave subtle hints not to wear a lehenga to this guy's home .

She nodded and smiled , she thought " Indeed I made a right choice by loving you "

__________________