29

" Sakshi takunu decide panadha " Arnav said politely not able to take her refusal .

" Ila Arnav , avan kita na phone pesinadhu just to help in your mission , na pleasure kaga pesala " Sakshi said looking into his eyes .

" Nee pleasure kaga pesinenu na solala , avan dan edo " Arnav said not able to look into her eyes anymore

" ila na iduku varala ena vitudunga " she replied and walked to her room .

Arnav received a phone call ,

" Sir its bomb's techinical number imported ila sir , ivangale prepare panirukaanga " he said .

Arnav was shocked to hear and he understood there is another bomblast planned in the near future .

" Eduku inda bomb blast any idea ? " he asked his question .

" Sir , seems he is planning for a big colloboration adhanala he wants to prove his worth and his preparation "

" fucker " he replied in his tensed tone and cut the call .

__________________

Sakshi was looking at the purple wall they painted together , caressing it with her hands ,

She smiled thinking about him carrying in his arms during the bomb blast issue .

She was tightly glued to him and she felt sense of comfort on that day itself .

She thought about him getting her pizza on the first day of disagreement .

She replayed all his looks on her and smiled painfully .

__________

From night , Vidyut was frustated and broke his phone after calling her zillion times .

His frustation made him insane and she was definitely driving him crazy .

He called his close aquaintance who plays lowkey in his personal issues , " The one you followed that day , she isnt picking my calls , find her place immediately "

Mahesh - his name .

Mahesh wasnt able to spot her place correctly inspite of trying so hard .

After hearing it from Mahesh that her place couldnt be found properly , he broke his phone .

He drank booze all the night and broke a few bottles too .

By morning Mahesh got him a new phone .

Vidyut passed out and Mahesh took him to his mansion .

_______________________

Sakshi wasnt able to handle all the mobiles at a time .

She took the latest high end apple phone and was shocked to see so many missed calls.

She immediately rushed to Arnav's room ,

" Arnav inga parunga , he called me around 45 times "

Arnav held his hair in frustation , " Sakshi you arent going out of this mission "

" What the hell ? " she yelled

" you are already half way through , iduku mela nee pona confirm ah avan una kandu pudipaan , it isnt easy as it looks , he already tried to crack your place " he said

She held Arnav's shoulders ,

" how selfish Arnav , how selfish " she grabbed his collor now and left him .

She wiped her tears rolling , while Teju noticed things standing at the door step .

Arnav silently sat on his bed leaning on the headboard ,