6

Comments romba kammi ya irupadhai author unargiraar 🧘‍♀️ .

---------______-----________------------

Sakshi fell asleep within minutes . She was completely exhausted mentally .

She groaned in sleep due to continuous knocks .

" Anni please konja neram " she said in her usual sleepy tone

The continuous knocks didnt settle down and she understood that she locked the door and walked without even opening the eyes, opening the door .

She yawned , " anni please konja neram thungikren " she said in her tone

" Its already 5.30 , 5.45 ku kelambanum get ready " Arnav voiced

She opened her eyes to find out some strange voice , but to her dismay when she half opened her eyes she understood her place and purpose of stay .

" Sorry " she lowered her voice and face .

Arnav smiled for the second time , but poor Sakshi didnt see it . " Seri kelambu paravala " he said and walked away .

" Nala vela thitala " she mumbled and went to washroom .

---

" Idu ena godown ah ? " Sakshi asked after analyzing the place .

" Idu enga police training ku unofficial ah use panra place , I got permission from my superiors till he gets caught , so yaruku teriyadu and also city vitu thalli iruku and doors close panita sound proof and signals lam kidaikadhu " Arnav listed all stuffs

" Information pesarduna matum nala pesreenga neenga " saying so she took a stool and sat on it

" By the way idu ena costume ? " Arnav asked

Sakshi noticed her outfit , " Tracks and tshirt , adan edo training nu soneengale "

Arnav left a huge sigh , " Workout pana neriya sports wear vandruchu , that wont make you uncomfortable "

" En iduku ena loose t shirts free ah dan irukum " Sakshi replied with a frown .

" I will get you outfits , ipo va take the gun " Arnav ordered

Sakshi's eyes widened , "gun ah"

Arnav smirked , " guns vechi suda solli thara sonala , adan , pick the gun " he said placing the gun on the table

Sakshi took the pistol in her hands , her hands trembled in fear , forehead covered with sweat and her eyes were moist .

" Shoot the bull's eye " Arnav said pointing his fingers towards the target .

Sakshi closed her eyes , repeating by numerous motivational things in her mind , she slowly raised both her hands which was holding the pistol .

She opened her eyes and found the bull's eye , and pulling the trigger and she tried to shoot .

With the huge sound and force , she immediately closed her eyes and dropped the gun and cried .

Arnav looked at her , he could sense how a normal human will react to these .

He touched her shoulders , but she continued sobbing by closing her ears .

He held both her shoulders and removed her arms from her ears .

She looks at him with teary eyed , and before she could react ,

he took the gun from the ground , and kept in her hands .

He swiftly went behind her , traced her arms to catch hold of her hands along with pistol ,

he slowly raised both his hands with her hands , he held the pistol in position ,

" We are not killing the humans , we are killing the monsters , so bayapdama kathuko , unga appa mari dairiyama irukanum " he said those words .

His full concentration was on the target but with the words he spoke , for the first time , it felt so light for her , she turned her face only to witness his face is just few inches away from her .

He pulled the trigger along with her hand only to hit the bulls eye continuously while she kept looking at him .

" Inda training end la nee solo va elame ipdi dan shoot pana pora " saying so he turned to glance at her only to find her already looking at him .

He couldnt hold her gaze more than a second , because it wasnt anger or frustation  or annoyance this time , he left her hands and moved away .

" Gun shoot sounds ku practice agiko , aprama you can wear noise cancelling headphones "

She nodded , " thanks "

" I just said things because of mission , inga emotions ah odhukitu nee shoot pana start panalam " Arnav again went back to square one .

She nodded , " just 1 minute neenga nalavar mari terinjeenga , ipo ilave ila "

She took the pistol again in her hands with not much of fear this time .

He held her hands , but this time they both focussed on learning the skill .

----

Short update I know , Only because I wanna keep moving forward with this story . Dont want u all to feel sluggish