32

Disclaimer : Fan fiction only .

_____________________

Sakshi maintained her gesture somehow that she is shocked with the piece of information . Fortunately his mom believed her to an extent .

She looked around and noticed Arnav is definitely busy and tensed .

Vidyut noticed Sakshi looking at Arnav .

" Whom u r looking at babe " he whispered from back .

She jerked , " I am looking at the group of individuals " she replied .

She glared him ,

" what happened Aliyah " he dragged a chair and sat . His mom sighed and walked away .

" nothing much " she replied casually .

First she thought she could use his old marriage as a trump card but she composed herself to use it later unless and until he brings the topic himself .

He took her palms in his hands , " I wanted to announce you as my "

" your " she asked nervously

Vidyut smiled , " I wanted to give intro that you are my girl " he smiled

Sakshi smirked internally.

" Second girl Vidyut ? " she asked

she slowly took her hands from his hold .

Vidyut was shocked , " I mean Aliy... "

Sakshi gestured him to stop bluffing anymore .

" I got to know this from aunt today , she looks exactly like me , the reason for you to choose me , pure lust Vidyut " she expressed herself very boldly and tint of disappointment was clear .

" I wont compel you until you believe me and not gonna introduce you as my fiancee as of now . happy ? " he asked with full anger

She painfully smiled , " Happy ? valikudu romba " she said and turned her face

He got up immediately , " Unna thota dane thapu Aliya ? kalyanam panikalam nee epo solriyo apo , adu varikum oru request I dont doubt you remember especially not anymore , Vidyut is my original name , no one knows here , so sathama kupdadha that would be helpful " he stormed towards the drinks counter .

Sakshi sighed in relief but plastered sadness just for namesake .

The musicians started performing a sufi song .

Sakshi completely enjoyed the performance and it reminded her family more on the Ramzan occasion .

Arnav seemed to be tensed through out . She tried not to be too desperate but still noticed it .

She looked at Vidyut , there he was drinking  like anything .

He gathered the attention by clapping , standing in the centre .

" got an important announcement for you guys " he said in his slurry alcoholic tone .

Sakshi looked at him ,

" I have got an important business deal with Hurraq Qureshi , and we are expanding it till Delhi , so cheers to all " he said

( Qureshi is not kureshi anna )