17

Special update 🤩

___________----------------___________

Teju , Arnav , Sakshi celebrated Teju's bday in a simple way by having the best food of all .

Teju before retiring , " Arnav , Sakshi should start learning about placing bugs in a proper way , so you start showing her from tomorrow "

Arnav nodded .

Sakshi looked at the duo , " bugs epdi useful ah iruka mudiyum ? aduku na avan veetuku dan poganum " she laughed .

She paused getting back to senses , " what the ... na avan veetuku poganuma "

Teju nodded , " you take care , bye " she said to Arnav and left .

" Samadanam panradhu nee panidra , sanda lam enta dana podra " he thought and turned towards her .

Her nostrils were flaring in anger and not able to stand anymore , she walked forcefully towards the couch .

Arnav closed the main door , " iniku iruku kacheri " he mumbled .

Arnav was standing straight opposite to Sakshi .

Sakshi looked at him , to be frank glared at him .

" inu evlo dan Arnav iruku " she asked

Arnav noticed she is being terrified .

He crossed his arms across the shoulder , " pinna bar la pub la paathutu irukalam nu decide panitiya ? "

She got up forcefully and hold his hands and pulled him towards her , he bent down a little due to the force ,

" perusa room kootitu pona ena panuva , bed ku kutitu pona ena panuva nu keteenga , apo adellam verum dialogue dana ? "

He closed his eyes in frustation , " una ulla anupa porom na , first uh avanaa aduku kupdanum , avana una kupda pordhu bed ku ila , avanuku anda mari thoughts vara vitruvoma ? Teju is his friend , avan avanga veetuku kutitu pora mari situation amaiyum , because avan una pakra vidham vera mari "

She left his arms , " enna madiri pakraan " nervousness coated in her voice .

" I guess he is falling for you " he said .

She sat down with a thud , " idu romba thappu Arnav "

He sat down to her height , took her palms ,

" All is fair in love and war Sakshi , and this guy has only one weakness , nee keta mari illa na sona mari , na vera oru ponna kutitu poi ida pana vecha , onu avan bedroom ku kutitu poirupan ila potu thallirupan , we are running out of options , vera vazhi ila ma "

She teared up , " But idu thapu dane , feelings vechi vilayadradhu "

He smiled and wiped her tears , " romba thapu but avanuku iduku  mela panalam , you know the value of info you got me ? "

She nodded a no like a child .

" Abrim nu nanga nenachitu irunda elame poi , avanoda original name Vidyut , yes un kita dan solirukan , idu vara slip eh aanadhu ila , aana unta name solitaan , ipo na laptop vechite okandutu irundene edukaga ? I was tracking down his movements , ithana nala en ithana varsham engaluku kedaikadha information unaku iruku , avan name Abrim nu avan identity vechirukan simple , he was clean as Abrim but enga spies  , investigations vechi collect pana details elame led to him in the end   "

Sakshi smiled that she was useful and the info she collected isnt small . She was proud of herself . By now she understood even a word from him matters the most and felt bad for not wearing the cam chain he gave her .