25

Arnav waited for Sakshi . She came happily since she got really close to Vidyut to extract evidences against him .

" Chain kalati kodu , na video save panitu taren " he said without any emotions .

" Chain ah ,,,  konjam wait panunga , tired ah iruku " she said lethargically sitting on the couch

" Ipove venum " he said sternly

" apo neengale kalatikonga " she said casually .

She realised what she said and looked at him .

" ena ipdi moraikraaru " she thought .

" Kudukriya iliya " he asked .

" ena ipo ivlo thimira pesreenga , patheengala ena avan veetuku kuptrukan , na avanoda trust samadichiruken , wont u appreciate me " yearning for her work was clear .

He held his root of the nose , " elame pathen , kudukriya ipo " he asked trying to control his anger.

" enaku tired ah iruku , venuna kalatikonga " she said and leaned on the couch again .

He got up immediately , he neared her , she turned and looked at him .

His hands went to her chain with the moment he had put the chain running parallely in his mind .

She observed him clearly ,

He took back his hands and exhaled sharply , " neeye aprama kalati kudu "

He said , she immediately stopped him , " Are you ok Arnav "

" Ok ilanu sona ena panuva " irritation was clear .

She held his arms slowly ,  mentally he wasnt in a position to think about himself anymore now , its all for the society .

" thalli po ma " he slightly took her hold but the voice was enough to express his innerself of pathetic state which was too pleading .

She removed the chain immediately and gave it to him . " indaanga idana venum " she said and went to her room .

She called Teju immediately ,

" Akka , ipo avaruku en mela love iruku aana ok sola matraaru , enna thadukudhu avara ? enaku teriyanum " she didnt even greet her rather started talking directly .

What she didnt know was , she called Arnav instead of Teju in a hurry .

The phone silence prolonged , " akka irukeengala " Sakshi asked .

" Arnav here " he said .

She removed the phone from ears and noticed she called him . "shit shit " she said and cut the call .

" Inime sutham anda aalu " she thought and continued to watch series .

He called Teju ,

" sollu da "

" Sakshi kita na avala love panrenu lam soladha "

" Na onum solala , ava keta kuda terila dan solren , neengalachu unga kadhal achu " she said

" ok ok apram " he dragged .

" ena " she asked without interest .

" onum ila " he said and cut the call .

________________

Arnav took his phone and searched through the contacts .

He called but immediately cut the call .

" shit shit " he said .

Before he could press the call button again , a knock on the door took away his concentration .

" Sapda edum vangaliya pasikudhe , na neenga kupduveenganu expect panitu irunden but 9 aiduchu " she said politely

" Neeye order panidu un phone la irundu enakum edachum " he said and focussed again on his phone .

Arnav came for dinner and had quietly . This was so unreal for her since his thoughts were somewhere else completely .

He kept looking at his phone frequently .

" Arnav is everythng okay ? " Sakshi asked.

" Bayama iruku amma ku call pana " he confessed .

She stopped eating , " panunga ipo " she said immediately .

" Ila na aprama panikren "

" en munadi panunga but en munadi pesa vendam , neenga thaniya pona call eh pana mateenga I know "

He hesitantly took his phone and called his mother .

After a long ring ,

" Hello " A voice came out .

Arnav took a long time to digest and he replied " maa "

" Arnav na Anjali pesren " his sister said happily .

Arnav eyes teared up a little , " epdi iruka "

" Na nalla iruken , nee epdi iruka , un phone number lam maathitu totally engala marandutala " she asked .

Though they both normally spoke the conversation was definitely emotional .

" Apdilam ila amma , amma irukaangala " he asked .

" Phone ah vechitu poi un velaiya paaru d " A voice scolded Anjali .

Arnav's eyes continuously shed tears .

Arnav cuts the call immediately .

Sakshi wiped his tears , " azhadeenga please "

" Iduku dan Sakshi na panala nu sonen , ipo paaru " he cried but didnt burst out .

Sakshi hugged him tightly , " valikum nu paname iruka mudiyuma Arnav ? sari aidum seekrama "

Arnav hugged her back tightly . He shed tears , this is the stored up emotions which is actually free flowing now . You must atleast have someone to vent out or share things .

" Arnav kandipa unga amma pesuvaanga , en mission la iduvum na add panikren " she said .

Arnav stopped tearing up and plastered a tight smile .

" Thanks " he walked away abruptly to his room .

Arnav felt bad for not even recognising his sister's voice .

Recap : Vidyut takes Sakshi home

_________________

Chandaa 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️