28

Sakshi was about to leave Vidyut's place after dinner .

Vidyut stopped her abruptly and handed over a piece of gift .

" Enadu idu " she asked

" Phone " he smiled

" en phone dideernu " she frowned

" Pesanum pazhaganum , un phone number keka enaku dairiyam iruku , but nee time kepa , so inda eduthuko inda phone , neriya pesalam , indha phone number ku unaku na matu dan call panuven so dont worry "

" You know what , neenga ena veedu follow panum podhu I felt en ipdi urge panraarunu , now this is gentleman types but ida vechi neenga veedu kandupudika mateenganu ena guarantee ? " she asked him with a fake smile .

" nee location on panadha , mathapadi un veedu kandupudikanu ila track pananum na it has to be the owner who should give their request and na edachum pressure pana apram una attack panida poraanga especially police , I cant afford to loose you Aliya , enkita pesu , ivlo naal teriyadha unna en veetuku kutitu vara vechen la , so I have my own ways , un kita matum romba decent aana way ofcourse "

______________

Sakshi entered home with utmost frustation . She threw the gift he gave on the couch .

He looked at her .

" Arnav na inime avankita po maten , and inda mission vendam " she said and sat on the sofa with a thud .

Arnav noticed her .

" Its ok inime vendam " he said silently .

He felt the real urge to hit Vidyut's face when he said things . He wasnt able to digest the fact that she has been seen so keenly .

Sakshi noticed Arnav was kinda upset .

" Ila lehenga potutu poiruka kudadhu dan pola , neenga apove " she was about to tell .

" Dress ena vena podalam , pakravanga mela dan thapu Sakshi , enaku avan apdi danu teriyum but he was true and genuine with you , he has slept with many women but unta different ah irundanu nenachen aana " he was trying to reason .

" Arnav en ivlo solreenga , enaku boost kudupeenga mission complete pananu patha ipdi pesreenga " she whined .

Arnav smiled , " next mission ku ready ah iru , un pudhu phone number kudu , na location trace pana mudiyadha mathiri mathidren "

Sakshi smiled , " ok "

Her phone rang immediately indicating that Vidyut is calling her .

Arnav signalled her to pick up the call .

Arnav sighed that Vidyut was flirting , he requested her to go to the room .

Arnav looked through the camera charger and he noticed Vidyut was lying abnormally .

"  poriki, phone la kadala podra naai " he scolded him .

Arnav worked on changing Sakshi's location to a random street in Mumbai , the most crowded place so that it will be difficult to spot her which wont lead to suspicion .

After settling everything , Arnav again checked the camera since the mic in the study room is of no use without him being there .

He sent all the details to his crew of 4 who works under him to do 24×7 surveillance of the study room .

He casually checked the camera and noticed Vidyut was doing something .

He ran to her room and without any patience he started knocking the door .

She opened the door immediately and Arnav grabbed her phone and cut the call .

" Are you mad ? " she asked him .

" I should be one asking you now " he yelled again .

" Ipo phone ah cut pana avanta ena solven naan " she asked in frustation .

The ring from him diverted them .

" Ena solradhu " she asked him .

" Ivan ena panitu irukaan , nee ena panitu iruka " he was completely annoyed .

" avan ena panraanu pakradhu en velaiya ? chuma vaai irukunu kathadeenga " she said in frustation .

" Avan voice tone vechi kandupudikanum avan ena karmam panraanu , apram kova padradhula logic eh ila , he is masturbating , po poi pesu , poo " he pulled her palm and kept the phone on her hand and left .

She felt annoyed , she kept the phone on the side table and refreshed herself .

She looked at the phone again which had around 4 missed calls .

She changed the phone in silent and took her phone .

" Lets talk to Arnav tomorrow and " she thought again .

She pulled the duvet and covered herself , " last day of the mission " she said and slept .

Arnav didnt open the spy camera and gave it to his people to do surveillance .

He was frustated and couldnt bring himself to a harmony of peace in his mind .

He was sitting and looking at the new moon while his ringtone got his attention .

He saw the caller ID to be her sister's one and he smiled .

" Anjali " he sounded happy for the first time .

" nee call panenu sonadhula irundhu , en paiyan unta pesanumnu thudiya thudikraan Ashwin pesriya " she asked .

Arnav was altogether emotional , he composed and asked  , " av .. avan per enna Anjali "

Anjali happily said , " Aditya "

Arnav gave a hmm response .

" hello Maamz " he said

Arnav chuckled immediately and happy tears were flowing continuously .

Arnav spoke after a good full 1 minute hearing Aditya talking in hyper mode .

When Arnav wanted to talk something , Anjali was scolded badly , unluckily Arnav heard everything .

" Avanta pesina , un pullaiyum avana mari maarava Anjali " his mom scolded .

Arnav was dead silent .

" Maamz I ll talk to you later " Adi whispered and Arnav looked at the dead call .

_________

By morning Sakshi came down and looked at Arnav who was working sincerely inspite of yawning .

" enachu " she asked

" Ila my team got a code , apparently Vidyut spoke something and its a code and Im trying all my possible ways to crack it " he said .

" crack paniduveengala ? " she asked

" romba doubt , I have no clue , and it isnt easy as it looks in films " he was so exhausted .

Sakshi thought for a while and said , " I am not gonna be a part of this mission anymore "

Arnav looked at her with a shock clearly written on his face .

______

Chandaaa 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

Jam packed with work . Sorry guyss .