5

Sakshi's sleep was far away . She was anxious through out the night . The deadliest man who was the reason behind enormous deaths has a weak point . How could she help them in the mission ? What about her family ?

Next morning ,

Ayesha ( Sakshi's mom ) was walking through the sideway in the market . Suddenly few goons with the masks covered , vertically measuring 6 feet and above started shooting people randomly .

And she was hit with a bullet on her knees and with a huge scream she falls on the ground .

Sakshi wakes up with a loud " amma " with palpitation and persipiration .

Hearing Sakshi's sound , Ayesha rushes to her room and Sakshi gets up from her bed aggressively and touches her mom . Tears found its way but her lips were too frightened to form a word .

" Enada achu " Ayesha caressed her arms while Sakshi nodded a no " Ketta kanavu ma , I am fine na poi kulikren " she abruptly left Ayesha and went to the restroom .

-----

Sakshi called Teju ,

" I wanna talk " Sakshi said straightly without even greeting .

" Sure , nee vena inga " Teju started

" Na unga friend kita pesanum ka " she interrupted again .

" Seri time sollu , naane pick up panikren " Teju replied .

---

At Arnav's place ,

Sakshi was staring at the floor while Arnav was looking at her expectantly to open up .

" Enaku inda mission pathi sila details teriyanum " Sakshi placed her first shot for the day .

" Mission ulla nee irukana ok ilana I cant let out the details " he replied her sternly .

Teju noticed these two and touched Arnav's shoulders , " Easy please "

Arnav nodded negatively .

Sakshi glared , " Evlo naal mission apram na enga stay pananum , enaku edachum danger na who will come and rescue me ? And mission mudira vara veetla teriya kudadu ivlo iruku " she listed out

Teju smiled at the positive response while Arnav was expressionless .

" Mission evlo naal nu enala solla mudiyadu it depends on you , and stay inga en kuda dan vera safety kidayadu "

" What the hell ? na Teju akka kuda stay panikren , enaku inga stay panalam ishtam ila " Sakshi replied curtly .

" Teju va avanuku teriyum , neeyu ange stay pana mudiyadu , because avan una thedi varuvan , you dont know how much he loved his wife "

" Ivlo risk iruke , neenga sollunga Arnav enaku danger na neenga vandu kapathuveengala ? " she pointed her index finger at him .

Sighing in frustation , " First you should undergo training , then you will be capable of handling him "

Sakshi's eyes widened , " ena viladreengala ?  daily exercise and workout pana soluveenga poliye , I am already chick and fit , guns matu epdi shoot panradunu soli kudunga , enala odalam mudiyadu "

Teju broke into laughter while Arnav glared at her . Sakshi pouted and turned towards Teju.

" Akka neenga dan ena kapathanum " she said

Teju pulled her cheeks and nodded .

----

" I am leaving within a week , inu time iruke " Sakshi argued

" Within a week is too early Sakshi , naanga vandhu una drop pana mudiyadu , aduve kashtam " Deepika felt bad

" Na enga anni poren ? Lucknow dane , I can board flight alone and anga en schoolmate kuda dan stay pana poren , so neenga ellam en ivlo worry panreenganu terila " Sakshi huffed and sat on the swing .

" Avlo dooram poganuma kanna " Ayesha caressed her hair .

" Amma avaluku exposure kedaikum ava poitu varatume , crash course dane , so just few months kan moodi thorakardhu kulla poidum " Deepika supported Sakshi .

Sakshi smiled at those 2 ladies who were the pillars of her life .

" Shopping poi enalam venumo vangiko budget mela spend pana kudadu " Deepika cutely warned her

Sakshi hugged her " thanks anni "

---

" I have cleaned the room for her , hope she likes it " Teju tiredly retired on the couch after cleaning the room for Sakshi .

" Pudikudho pudikaliyo irundu dan aganum " Arnav curtly replied

" Nee en Arnav ava kita verupave nadandukra , she is helping us , avala erangi vandu seiranu soliruka , risky dan but enda vidha edirparpum ilama vara , so paasama pesala nalum paravala kathadha ava kita , thats a kind request from my side , apram un ishtam "

Arnav closed his eyes , whatever Teju said is cent percent right . His mind flashed the first sight of her dancing for a Maduri dixit dance number and he rewind the bomb blast day and how he carried her in his arms and caressed her head , he smiled for the first time for her , because of her .

He opened his eyes immediately , " she is here for the mission " he mumbled .

-----

Sakshi entered Arnav's place with luggage . She looked around and Teju helped with the luggages and took her belongings to first floor through the stairs via the living room .

Sakshi was uncomfortable , she lied to her family , her whole family gave the warmth but now she is going to miss them all . Living with a stranger under the same roof sucks . And she isnt here for a picnic , this  could be a thrilling experience and life threatening experience . What she never knew is this is going to be a life changing experience .

Sakshi's train of thoughts interrupted when Arnav snapped with his finger infront of her .

" Teju must be arranging things , adellam un things dane ? Go and arrange . Nee inime inda veeta vitu porana , en permission ilama po kudadhu , nee poi dan avenu yosichana , I dont mind , apram avan aalunga follow pana enaku teriyadhu , and un family una kandu pudicha lum I dont care so careful ah irukanum , and one more thing naliku morning 6 am sharp training starts , ready ah iru " Arnav said and walked to his room without even listening to her response .

Sakshi had tears , " I guess I made a mistake , kadavule na en family ah pakanum after this mission , successful ah mudikren " wiped her tears and went to her room .

After certain time ,

" I guess , nee oru percent kuda worth eh ila , ava help panrana you should be atleast thankful , ava family miss panuva , eduku ipdi strict officer mari iruka Arnav ? " Teju yelled at him .

" Friendly ah iruka namba ena inga trip ka vandrukom ? " Arnav replied her

" Nee life la sirika mata , ipde iru , naliku morning training so ava thunga poita disturb panadha " she softly said

" Na en mela avaluku room kuduthenu teriyuma ? privacy kaga , I know my limits , disturb lam pana maten , Nee kelambu , good night "

up next : Sakshi's training starts ☃️

---

Ok makkale ?

. Romba family drama vendam nu cut short panen , but oru chinna send off portion matu future la varum .