23

Pudikalana comments il kazhuvi oothavum .

____________________________________

Teju noticed the duo was unusually quiet . Arnav avoiding the conversation felt normal but Sakshi was silent throughout .

" Heyy edachum aiducha Sakshi " she asked with concern .

Sakshi nodded a no and continued having food .

Arnav completed his food and went to his room quickly .

Sakshi looked at Teju , " akka en room la paint paniyachu , arrange pananum en kuda vareengala "

Teju nodded .

Sakshi and Teju were unpacking .

" akka enaku avara pudicha thapa " she asked out of nowhere .

Teju understood her , " enachu Sakshi "

Sakshi exhaled sharply , " I kissed him "

Teju concealed her shock by plastering a smile , " seri " she dragged

" on cheeks dan " she panicked and uttered

" avan ena panan " Teju asked .

Sakshi's mind played the moment and small smile captured her lips adorningly , " avarum enaku forehead la kiss panaru "

Teju understood by now Arnav is overwhelmed with his feelings .

" seri ipo na ena da panatum " Teju asked

" akka enaku avara pudichiruku " she declared confidently

" 1 month la solra " Teju asked her

" akka enta enda nimisham unaku pudichidhu keteengana aduku answer ila " sincerity reflected in her voice .

" avanta poi pesu , enaku idea ve ila da and ipodikku na kelambren , see u later  " teju  said since this can only be handled by him .

She cant falsely give high hopes at the same time she cant shatter her friend's life by asking her step back , especially a woman like Sakshi would make a perfect pair for him .

Sakshi went to his room while he was busy talking to his chief .

He signalled her to go while she nodded negatively and stayed back .

He finished off his phone call and asked her what .

He was definitely in an emotional chaos and her approaching him directly is definitely not a good sign .

" Arnav na unga kita konjam pesanum " she said nervously .

" Before that lemme talk " Arnav said .

She quizzically looked at him .

" I am not what you think " he said .

He turned his face not able to see her anymore .

" I was a drug addict during my teen , and I killed my father " he choked his words .

She touched his arms while he slowly took his hands out of her hold .

His eyes were watery , " My father was in prestigious position in police department , enoda drug addict nala , the pleasure I got in that was unmatchable and euphoric , enaku drug venum nra ore reason kaga , I got drugs in exchange of some of his important files " his eyes were continuously shedding tears .

She looked at his pathetic state and held his arms .

This time he didnt dodge anymore .

" Anda files na kuduthadu vera yarkum ila Abrim dan , avanum oru aal kita work panitu irundaan , ipo Abrim dan anda position la irukaan , avanoda boss ah potu thallitu " he smiled painfully .

" My appa committed suicide and the guilt was immeasurable , evlo vali vedanai anuba vichen enaku dan teriyum " he closed his eyes finally letting out his tears .

" Ena totally mathikiten , apram drugs  paatha oru verupu varum la adhu dan , my mom got married again , aana enala accept panika mudila avangala , infact avangalum ena accept panikala , idan reason na thaniya irukarthuku "

Sakshi didnt know when her eyes became moist .

She neared him slowly and hugged him , " u ll be okay "

He pushed her gently , " am broken inside , ena fix lam pana mudiyadhu , and sympathy paathu en kita varadhe , oru naal unaiyum na hurt paniduven , lets stop this before it proceeds further and na onum nalavan ila inda mission la na enda alavuku povenu unaku purinjirukum , na personal aavum adi vaangi iruken "

" Arnav lets " she was about to say something .

" Enaku un mela edum ila , nee kiss pana na paniten avlodan , lets concentrate on the mission , ida seekrama mudika sollu chief solirukaru " he said with the heavy heart but didnt even reflect an ounce of huŕt on his face .

She stood still , she felt the feelings were mutual . She understood him . He isnt complicated but a complex personality .

She smiled with tears , " I am ready for the mission "

As soon as she left , he plopped on his bed .

He felt a ray of hope , a ray of happiness in his life when he met her . But its not safe to draw a happy go lucky girl into his web of darkness .

He wiped away the tears and closed his eyes , " I love you Sakshi "

He cant think Vidyut as easy as she thinks . Vidyut was his original name but before joining the mafia , he was called Abrim by his peers .

Arnav took these many years to get close to him . He wanted to take revenge not for his ownself but for the city . He knew his illegal activities of lust and drugs .

The only goal for him is there shouldnt be another Arnav anymore .

Sakshi was perplexed , she couldnt think straight .

She exhaled sharply , " inda mission mudichitu ena vena decide panalam " she slept without thinking much .

---

She woke up in the middle of the night , she knocked his door .

" enachu " he asked in a sleepy tone .

" unga amma kita pesa try paneengala "

" Inda time la idu mukiyame ila , kelmabu " he was about to close the door .

" Unga amma ta pesunga , contact her , atleast unga akka " she asked in a soft tone .

" akka oda marriage na attend panala , i dont know nee poi thungu , its all over " Arnav said and again tried to shut the door .

She paused , " over nu nambala nenachika kudadu Arnav , I am saying you , namba over nu nenaipom but you dont know how much it multiplies just like my feelings on you " she said .

He closed his eyes in frustation , " inda feelings mannangatti ya cut panu , inda dialogues nee enta sola kudadhu ,  avanta solanum ada vitutu chuma paithiyam mari "

He was about to finish but was rewarded with a tight slap on his face . 

" en feelings ah asinga paduthadeenga , no na no solunga avlodan " she yelled .

" Unga amma ta sorry keteengala ? neriya soneengale , haaan avanga inoru life partner thedi ponadhu pudikala solreengale " she was in a commanding questioning tone .

he interrupted , " enala accept panika mudila dan sonen " he corrected her

" whatever , en neenga oruthi ya love paneenga dana iduku munadi , na neenga true feelings anda ponnu mela vechirundeenganu dan nambren , apo enta poi ya va irundeenga , love failure apram love na correct , oru marriage failure apram inoru marriage thapa ? love or marriage both are just relationships  " she made a stern point .

she looked at his eyes , her words softened , " try pani parunga Arnav , try to talk to them , enakaga solala , ungalukaaga solren " she said and left .

-----

original chandaaa 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️