2

Arnav rushes to his home . He calls Teju immediately .

" Teju , I have sent you a picture , I need every detail regarding her including her 1st degree relatives " Arnav speaks without even allowing Teju to continue .

" Cool , I will do that , ena dideernu ? loves ah ? " Teju teases him

" Look at the picture , unake puriyum " he tells and cuts the call .

He closes his eyes and completely plays the video he had all stored up in his mind .

" Ok , you gotta agree on this " he mumbles .

---

Deepika wakes up Sakshi the next morning .
Sakshi groans in sleep but finally opened her eyes .

" Ena anni " she asked in her  groggy tone

" Onu ila , enaku 3 days Hyderabad la conference iruku , na ipove kelambren , amma va pathuko apram Dayan ah nee tholla panama pathuko " she ruffled her hair

" Ok anni na pathukren " she said and hugged her neck while sitting in the bed .

" Seri take care , bye apram na Conference mudichitu varadhukulla u r deciding on your part as whats next in your life " she said

Deepika reminded Sakshi , she pouted and nodded , "ok anni "

---

" Single night la evlo vela terima enaku " Teju exclaimed

" Who is she ? and how come , I mean " Arnav starts

" Relax , first lets go to the kitchen , lemme prepare coffee for us , apde elame solren "

Arnav nodded his head .

--

Pouring the hot coffee in both the cups , Teju starts , " Her name is Sakshi , Degree mudichiruka ipo dan , amma matum dan name Ayesha , appa oru Ex military officer , oru mission la he lost his life , anna irukanga avaluku but he works in USA , so anna wife and avanga paiyan elam serndu irukaanga , anna wife is Deepika , oru Hindu , love marriage daan and she is working in a corporate sector . Ipo she has conference for 3 days . So If you wanna make a move , this is the right time to talk to her " she finished

" Everything is fine , avanga appa oru fighter , so adu namaku plus to convince her " Arnav said sipping the coffee

" Convince her ? what do you mean ? " Teju questioned him .

" Na edukaga info collect pana sola poren apram ? " Armav smirked

" I thought , nee , look namaku terinjavanga ore madiri irunda oru curiosity varum , so adukaga nee sonenu na nenachen , Stop this Arnav " Teju warned him

" She will accept na pesikren , and anyways thanks for the coffee and information " Arnav replied and took his jacket and left

Teju was puzzled . She looked at his disappearing figure and sighed .

---

Sakshi and Sakthi went out for shopping . They both live in neighbourhood and Sakshi hangs out with him , and also being a Tamilian , both the families got attached easily .

" thalaivi nee inga iru , inda chat items saptutu iru , I have given my bike , garage la irundu eduthutu varen , apram shopping kala katiralam " Sakthi happily added

" Seri poitu va da , na inga dan irupen , ilana call panra " she said .

As soon as he left , Sakshi starting munching her favourite Pav bhaji , Dahi puri and so on . She felt uneasy and looked around . She wasnt aware that she is under watchful eyes .

Arnav observed her carefully by hiding in a spot .

Soon the loudest noise erupted and everyone shouted . Arnav looked and he noticed a few black smoke coming far away and understood its a blast  

The commotion in the streets started and Sakshi was helpless . She looked around and tried to call Sakthi .

Again a louder noise erupted , this time much nearer to the streets and the commotion became more intense and without a choice Sakshi started running .

Arnav followed her . Sakshi was not able to run since the crowd was already pushing her .

She noticed a small child crying on the streets and took the baby in her arms . The baby wept badly .

On the way of his mission to follow her , he did help a few who were injured because of the crowd pushing people and running away .

" Didi ,  meri maa " the small child pointed and Sakshi happily handed over the child and tried to leave the place .

She got reminded of Sakthi and took her phone to call him again . Her focus was completely on her phone while she didnt notice a iron rod which was kept near the construction building .

She got hit and a loud noise " Aaaah " with her phone breaking into pieces made Arnav to look at her since he was busy helping others .

Her right leg starts bleeding and her mobile was completely broken . Arnav rushed to her , " What happened "

Sakshi was not able to answer due to her peak pain , She nodded a simple no with tears .

" There wont be any transport atleast for a certain distance , we should reach home by ourselves , get up mam " he said

" dard dard " she wasnt able to complete the sentence ( Dard = pain )

" Valikudha romba " he asked after examining her bleeding leg .

She nodded , he looked at her face , " I guess you wont mind " saying so he pulled her stole hung around her neck and she gasped . He tied it above her ankle spot which was actively bleeding .

She noticed him and found out that she has seen him somewhere . She was focussed on him while he was controlling the bleeding .

He noticed her attention and looked at her and raised eyebrows .

She again nodded horizontally .

" I guess you wont mind again " saying so he didnt leave a second for her to react and he took her in his arms and her eyes widened .

She noticed him being concentrated on the surroundings . She didnt know she was staring at him . She didnt know the reason for staring at him . But she did . He felt so familiar face for her .

" Bhaiyya , Taxi roko " Arnav shouted ( Bro , stop the vehicle )

She turned to see a taxi .

He puts her in the backseat , Closed the door and bent down to the window height " you go to the hospital directly and then call your parents or relatives whatever " he added

She places her hands above his on the door and looked at him , " Thank you so much " she was melted by his care .

He nodded , but she didnt leave his hands which she kept above .

He smiled , took his left hand and hold her head and slightly moved , " Take care Sakshi " he said

Her eyes widened in surprise , while he regretted for using her name . He quickly pulled his hands away and asked the driver to leave .

She peeped outside the window and looked at him while he stood there looking at her .

He closed his eyes in frustation .

--

🤔 any guesses ??