3

I am an ardent fan of MSD from 2007 , and today him stepping out of captaincy , valikudhu . I still remember I cried when we won 2011 WC . He is my fav 💛 , my all time inspiration not to react in an impulsive way . I tried to learn it from him and I am still on the way . I never shout or react immediately .
Love you 7hala 💛

Vijay music 🙂 trending pair award na pakanuma ipo ? - Vijay tele awards pogudhu currently

__________

3 days later ,

Sakshi got enough of care from her mom due to the injury but she was afraid on her sister in law's reaction . The pain is completely nil and dressing alone on alternate days is required .

Deepika  arrived and from Ayesha's care about Sakshi , she directly went her room .

She opened the door only to find Sakshi grooving to Hindi numbers with closed eyes . Deepika turned down the sound and Sakshi opened her eyes .

" Anni , epo vandeenga "

" ipo dan , kaala adi nu amma sonaanga ipo epdi iruku " she asked settling next to her

" thituveenga nenachen , cha bayanten , nala aiten anni all good " she said .

" Ammmmaa " a voice came running into the room .

" Vaa da " she scooped and took him on her lap .

" Amma I was actually very obedient , but inga paarunga Saks dan mosam " he poked his finger on her unaffected leg .

" Dei , na unga appa ku lam call pani kuduthen enaku support pana amma vanda udane support mathriya " Sakshi started tickling him and he laughed out loud and removed himself from his mom's hold and ran away .

Both had good laugh ,

" Sakshi , inga iruka vendam nu thonudhu , nee veliya poi unaku pudichada panu , decide yourself " Deepika gave her piece of advice .

" Anni naanu yosichen Mumbai vendam nu , na enanu yosichitu solren "

" Its ok take your own time da " she ruffled her hair and went away .

---

" Un veeda evlo clean ah vechirka Arnav nee " Teju said sitting on the couch

" Nee ava kita pesi un veetuku kutitu varanum " Arnav said as he sipped the coffee

" Hey avaluku adi patruku sona nee , Are you mad ? " Teju asked with a frown

" I have given enough rest for her , 3 days podhum , you are taking her somehow and I have no other go " Arnav replied coldly

" Seri ipo enga irupa ? " Teju asked

" Inda info lam nee dan enaku taruva , find out and then take her epdiyachum , epdi othukama poraanu pakren " He replied

" Oru vela nadakanum na pasama affectionate ah vum pesalam Arnav , I am getting her by today , sollum podhu veetuku va ,  I ll get going " she left .

---

Teju went to the hospital to look for her .
She noticed her coming out with a guy and she followed her quietly . The guy from her left to pharmacy and she took the chance to have lil conversation .

" Sakshi right ? " Teju asked sitting next to her

" Am I that famous ? " she giggled

" I saw you on the day of blast " Teju smiled

Sakshi holds her hands immediately " ohh Whenn "

" When a guy took you all the way to a Taxi " Teju teased her

Sakshi smiled " He was so helpful , wish I could meet him to thank properly " saying so she removed her hands

" He is my friend if you want you can come  to my place in the evening " Teju said

" Na enanu solitu varuveno veetla " Sakshi mumbled

" ena vena solalam " Teju smiled

" Hey tamil ah , cha aama la avarum aniku Tamil dan pesinaru , na ipove varen , ena kutitu ponga " Sakshi was excited .

Sakthi saw her with a new person , Sakshi informed him that she will go home by herself , informing she is gonna visit a dance academy .

" Thalaivi apo nanum varen , naanu dance aduven la " he asked

" dei adu girls only academy da , nee po tablets vetla vechiru na kelambren taata "

" Ok but eduva irundalum call me , enala apde lam vida mudiyadu , reach aana apram location anupu soliten ila vetla soliduven cnfrm ah " Sakthi made his statement

" sari da sari da " Sakshi accepted happily .

---

Sakshi happily roamed around Teju's living zone .

" Neenga matu thaniya irukeengala ka ? " she asked

" Aama da ena panradu " Teju said handing over her hot chocolate .

" Neenga worry panadeenga en vetuku vaanga na intro tharen en family ku " she said sipping the hot yummy drink .

Teju laughs out loudly , " na unaku help panaliye , help pana person dane intro kudukanum ne ? "

Sakshi widened her eyes , kept the cup on the table and put her hands on head , " aama la na avara marande poiten , eduku vandene totally maranten cha "

Teju took her hands from head , " he will be here anytime soon , so nee kudi happy ah "

Sakshi smiled and nodded .

A knock on the door made the duo's attention towards the door .

There he was standing in formal pants and shirt . Sakshi immediately looked at her attire , " namba mokka dress potrukomo " she thought .

--

Settling in the living room , Teju tried to be neutral in bringing them to a normal conversation while Arnav was tensed looking all around the living room .

What surprised Teju more was Sakshi being unusually quiet .

" I got an important call , na poi pesitu varen  " Teju left immediately

" Thanks " Sakshi spoke

Arnav  looks at her . She was genuine . He kept staring at her .

" Na ungala enga pathrukenu kandu pudichiten " she smiled

He frowned , " Yes neenga dana en clg ku vandeenga Chief guest ah na adi patta anike think panen apove I got this , oru periya police ah irundutu enaku help panirukeenga so periya thanks " she completed in one go

He had a blank expression on his face . She noticed him with an indifferent expression . She continued sipping her drink .

" I need to talk something important Sakshi " he broke the first word of the evening to her .

---

Ena keparu namba  Arnav ?

Comments are important to show that you really enjoy this story . Keep it coming .

Author romba sogathula iruken , next update delay agalam .