34

Vidyut sat next to her and pointed the pendrive .

" Adu chuma connect panalam nu pathen , its ok " she replied smiling at him .

He took his lap and opened the pendrive only to find it empty .

She smirked inside and asked " are you doubting me ? " she asked

He nodded negatively and asked , " apdi ena pathutu irunda " he asked

" pendrive open pana terinja ungaluku , browser oda history um paka terinjirukum , go ahead " she said with her legs crossed with full confidence

He knew he screwed up and opened browser only to find honeymoon packages and best place after marriage searches .

He grinned  " are you serious " he asked with full excitement

" Na ungala kalyanam panama , I wont let you touch , but ipdi sandega paduveenganu na expect panala " she told in disbelief

He felt bad , " see I didnt mean to  but pendrive en lap kum ena use ? " he asked

" Neriya iruku use , unga wife na ungaluku romba pudikum right ? na avangala mari irukenu dana first you were attracted to me ? I just wanted to see her costumes and photos , I wanted to copy the style " she came up with a perfect lie .

Thanks to Arnav who explained her the pendrive trick and wifi password trick during sessions .

Vidyut by now understood the whole story . He showed her an entire folder , she was about to open but he stopped and deleted the entire folder permanently .

She gasped .

" May be you gained my attention because of looks , aana love adhanala ila , insecurities vendam , I knew I had a beautiful chapter before and yet to start another t 2.0 , so no comparisons and disappointments " he completed .

She looked at him . She should get tears .

She got a few but her memory got her an important piece of information .

" Vidyut , na unga kita onu kekanum nu irunden , unga friend dana Teju ? I saw the news yesterday " she asked .

His face immediately showed disgust " drogi avalam " he said

" Drogi ? " she asked

" avala pathi ne en kekra ? " he asked with irritation .

" avanga unga friend matu ila enaku friend dane adhan " she said casually .

" Unaku friend ah ? " he asked with a frown .

" avanga 2 to 3 times ungalukaga enta pesinaanga , dont u remeber ? strip club ? apram pub , and naanu avangala restaurant la pathen once " she wanted to know his wicked reason .

" Ohhh , the thing is somehow Teju and Arnav nu orthan , I got an info that they are interfering my line , Teju and Arnav totally different personalities but neriya sync adhanala doubt uh " he said

She was shocked , " Teju akka ena panaanga " she asked

" akka va " he laughed

" obviously she is elder to me man , come on " she whined fakely

" Vidyut nu indha name unaku matu dane teriyum ? but somehow Teju ku terinjiruku , I dont get it , when my people said to keep an eye on her , I didnt doubt much , enta nethu phone la Vidyut nu flow va pesina , I doubted " he shrugged

She was full of tears and Vidyut panicked , " ena achu "

" Na dan avanga kita Vidyut nu sonen " she cried

" I dont get it " Vidyut frowned

She cried for a while , he didnt question her .

She calmed down herself and said , " I never knew Vidyut is a secret name to be kept in private , so na veliya pakum podhulam , I told Vidyut nu , she got to know this because of me , and you killed her because of this ? "

Vidyut now understood he made a mistake ,

Sakshi couldnt believe that just a doubt made him to kill her . Now she was damn afraid to be in his den .

" I am sorry but enta doubtful ah sonaanga , Arnav kuda edo oru mystery girl iruka , Teju so I kind of connected " he felt guilty little bit but still not completely .

Sakshi finally understood that not only they are nearing him , infact he has neared them .

" Its ok Vidyut , idellam unga personal , felt bad avlodan " she said politely .

" Its ok , nee idellam vidu , epo kalyanam panikalam adu sollu " he asked enthusiastically .

She smirked to herself , she saw Arnav's message already .

" Tomorrow " she smiled

He was shocked , " nalika ? " he was all jittery .

She nodded positively .

" Naliku en ? day after tomorrow la irundhu epo vena panikalame " he said

She knew that the bomb blast blueprint is all set to erupt tomorrow with Arnav's message .

" Naalike and thats final " she said and ran to the guest room .

_______

Vidyut arranged wedding rituals while Arnav was still nervous .

He finally got the day that its tomorrow and a few places , he messaged her immediately to make her device a plan and escape from him .

Arnav had the blueprint of the 3 hotspots and he started off the investigation , but the ever crowded place is all risky .

He wanted to put it in news but he couldnt do it till Sakshi arrives safely .

Sakshi called him once she went to the restroom .

He whispered , " sakshi anga irundhu veliya vandru , adhan safe , please ma "

She gave him a thumbs up .

_______

When she was about to leave , Vidyut stopped her

" Aliyah better stay with us today " he said .

Sakshi was shocked .

" Ila adu "

" Naliku kalyanam panikanum na iniku nee thangu , but guest room la daan " he smiled

" Ila Vidyut , I dont have any spare dress or "

" Na sonen la da , I felt she was extracting information from you , I knew it before itself , neenga bedroom la pesina apram na vandhu sonen la " his mom interfered .

She was literally worried and without any other go , she broke the iphone gifted by Vidyut in anger .

" Evlo naal dan nambama irupeenga ? Look Vidyut enaku kovam vanda na phone potu odaipen adhan I dont use phone much , adhan na first unga kita phone number kudukala , I have broken a lot , may be its my bad habit , but morning 6 ku odi varuvangala yarachum ? everyone knows when they enter your den , its a do or die game , na thapu pana dane bayapdanum , this is ridiculous , Vidyut naliku namba kalyanam nadakanum na unga amma attend pana kudadhu , ilana lets cancel it "

She broke the phone in fear because she thought he might check it like the pendrive . Secondly , she raised voice against his mom so that he wont agree for marriage tomorrow . If its not marriage tomorrow , then definitely she can leave now . Either way its a win-win situation for her .

But she didnt expect this ,

" Mom please dont attend our wedding tomorrow , please  " he said .

Her whole world stopped now but her face remained emotionless .

_______________________