11

The next morning was so blissful . Sakshi slept , slept and slept . Arnav woke up as usual and finished his workout .

He saw the time was around 9 am and he prepared boost for Sakshi . He knocked his door but she didnt even pay heed to his action .

He twisted the knob to check whether its open and yes it was open . The room was completely dark . He noticed that she has put another bedsheet on the light color window screen . She was sleeping with only her face popping out . The AC temp was very low and he understood she is enjoying her sleep .

He took her phone and kept an alarm at 10 am and went down .

He was busy with his groundwork regarding Abrim . He didnt notice that the time was past 10 .

He felt hungry and decided to prrpare breakfast .

He was preparing bread omlet . Sakshi groaned in her sleep when the alarm was continuously ringing .

She walked towards kitchen as the aroma was appetizing .

" Morning " she wished him .

He smiled , " Morning "

" Enaka omlet " she asked eagerly

He nodded , she mouthed " super "

He gave her bread omlet and handed her a ketchup bottle too .

She tasted and it was yum . " Cha rmba nala iruku " she complimented

" Thank u " he said and made his quota .

" enaku inu onu venum " she said .

" Onu podhuma ? " he teased her

" 2nd one taste ah vum irundhu , saptum pasi adangalana 3rd one kekren " she said .

He nodded positively . " How is your leg and body pain now ? "

" I guess I feel better , elame okay daan " she said happily munching the 2nd omlet .

" Next time , wear sneakers heels vendam , atleast wedges kuda ok but pointed and block heels vendam , unaku set agala nenaikren " he said .

" Yes , na slipper ilama kuda poiduven , anda karumatha na poda maten paa inime " she replied

" Next time la irundu konjam teadious process , you are gonna talk to him , Camera with chain inime neeye potuka pora " he said .

" Adu correct dan , ungaluku 24/7 unga mission pathi dana kavala " she sighed

He stopped working and looked at her " what does it mean "

" As if you dont understand the context " she replied in a curt tone

" I do understand , I dnt get the reason for your stern tone " he replied equally .

" Na oru manishi dan Arnav , I mean , unga care concern ellam mission la dan iruku human mela ila , I can sense it , after all I am needed for your mission , so me being healthy is 200% important for you more than me . Am I right ? " she spitted whatever bothered her .

He switched off the pan without having his breakfast .

He stormed out of the kitchen , she was shocked by his behaviour . She understood she had hurt him .

She got down immediately from the kitchen counter , accidentally breaking a cup .

Hearing the cup crashing sound he ran immediately to the kitchen .

She looked at the floor , it wasnt hot boost but it was for her . Tears welled up .

Arnav noticed the cup on the floor .

" I will take care of this but next time please do tell me that you wont like the boost prepared by me , sona ipdi cup odaika vendam , naanu en time waste pana vendam " he replied as soft as possible .

She felt bad for him . When she is misunderstood , it hurts her , same way it may hurt him badly .

She moved away from the kitchen to her room directly . She called Teju to get them home cooked biriyani for lunch .

Arnav cleaned the spot and went to the living room and started his work . He skipped the breakfast .

Sakshi came down after an hour only to find him working seriously .

Sakshi sat opposite to Arnav while his focus wasnt easy to distract .

Sakshi cleared her throat to gain attention but failed miserably .

She got up and sat next to Arnav . Arnav got stunned but he never turned to her side .

She took his hands , " I am sorry Arnav "

He was melted would be an understatement . But he wasnt ready this time to get emotionally connected with her . She hurts him and he couldnt find any reason as a mistake from his side .

He continued doing his work with the help of his right hand . She looked him working again , grabbed both the hands and held his palms , " I am sorry Arnaveyy " she pleaded .

" Idellam edum vendam , Food and shelter na provide panren and nee mission la concentrate panu , ada thaandi lets not talk anything " he said without looking at her .

Her eyes widened , he was hurt . She left his hands , she encircled her arms around his shoulders while he sat straight without any emotions .

" En sorry accept pana dan viduven " she said

He was startled at this woman , " edaiyume purinjikama dan panuviya nee " was his mind voice .

He didnt utter a single word .

She looked at his stubbornness , " I am sorry Arnaveyy please " she was pleading .

The main door opening sound made Arnav to lift his vision from ground to straight towards the door .

Teju entered and watching these 2 , she grinned happily . Arnav noticed Teju , he stood up immediately making Sakshi tear up little .

" Biriyani is here " Teju announced her presence with the food .

" enaku vendam na poren " she said and ran to her room .

Arnav was tensed , he kept his fingers in the nape of nose , " paduthra ena potu " he voiced out to Teju .

" Ava ena pana apdi " she asked

" Siladulam purinjikama kova padra , enaku oru mannum purila edukunu " Arnav ran his fingers through his hair .

" Ava enaku call pani , nee couch le thungita pola nethu , ava room use panaliyaam , adu matu ilama una samadaanam seiyanum , so biriyani unaku pudicha mushroom biriyani kondu vara sona " She said keeping her arms across her chest .

Arnav felt bad , " na ena dan panatum ipo "

" Avala poi paaru po , vandhu sapdunga rendu perum , ena paduthadeenga , enaku pasikudhu soliten " she said .

Arnav nodded and went to her room .

---

😁 😁 😁