Epilogue

Arnav climbed the stairs silently without anyone's notice in the dark . 

He knocked the door without getting others attention at night .

Sakshi opened the door , and was about to answer in a high squeaky voice , he placed his palm flat on her mouth and gestured her not to .

He closed the door with the help of his leg and she punched on his stomach and gestured to look to his right .

His sister was there and he sighed heavily .

" dei enaku teriyum nee inda mari panuvanu " she teased him .

He left holding Sakshi and pushed Anjali out of the room ,  and a minute before closing the door , " yaar ketalum Sakshi apove thoongitanu sollu " he said and closed the door .

" Arivu iruka unaku , ayyo ena nenaipangalo akka enna " she whined .

" Seriously Sakshi ? kalyanathuku mun nal kattika poravan pathi yosikama avanga akka thapa nenaipangala nu yosikra bloody " he poked her nose .

" Ummm seri vidu " she said and sat on the bed .

He smiled and sat next to her without leaving a gap .

She glared him and moved a little away followed by him closing the gap .

She was about to get up and move again , " evlo dooram ponalum kitta vandute irupen soliten " he said .

She smiled , " teriyum "

" Naliku nenachi epdi iruku " he asked pulling her into his embrace .

" Nee dana inda chain potu kalyanam sonna , apo technically idu dana thaali ? na already un wife daan apo " she snuggled more .

" but irundalum anda yellow color kayiru un kazhuthula paaka aasaiya iruku enamo " he said .

" Enaku actually anni oda kalyanam paathu nambalum oru hindu paiyana love panni anda mari kalyanam panikanum nu romba aasa paten " she giggled about her own thoughts .

" Adi paavi , seri vidu kanavan amaivadulam iraivan varam apdi dan " he chuckled and took and fondled her palm with his right hand .

" Romba happy ah iruku Arnav aana koodave oru bayam iruku " she said .

" ena ivan kooda epdi kuppa kotradhu na " he joked .

" Man I am damn serious " she hit him

" Seri seri sorry sorry nee sollu ena bayam , enala mudinja kaapathren " he said

" ena bayam terila aana bayam " she said thinking about her own condition

" adu bayam ila anxiety infact enaku iruku , konjam ila neriyave , adu oru madiri rendu vidama feeling tharudu , nala iruku aana nadungudhu bayam nu solla maten " he stated .

" Oii " she called .

" na dane apdi kupduven epome ne ena oii nu solra " he asked with his killer smile .

She looked at him , indeed he was cute and he is and either way he is going to be in her eyes .

" Naliku inda time epdi irupom " she asked wiggling her eyebrows .

" kedi kedi " he kissed her forehead .

" Sakshi na unta onu kekanum answer panuviya ? " he asked seriously

" Nee inda mari permission kekadanu pala vaati soliten " this time she hits him with her head on his chest .

" aaah valikudhu maa , unga amma ku namba kalyanam unga methods and rituals padi nadakalanu edachum varutham irukuma ? because enaku ultimately una kalyanam panikanum adu epdi enga irundalum ok adan kekren , is she sad ? " he asked