22

Regarding the mention of Arnav's parents , thank you all for the response , I knew I told about US but wanted to know clear lines and which update .

Csk vs Rcb - 💛💛💛💛 match la irunden , so update panalai , and for the next 4 days , so author free ,  might finish 90% of the remaining story . Because I took a long leave .

Lets get into the story

Its sivaangi's week this weekend - start music , cwc darshan kuda pairing and omg super singer 💃

Sunday csk match , na saturday beast poren so enaku majaa dan baa 🥰

_________________________________

Chandaaa 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

After finishing off the training , as Sakshi ordered they both got paints and rollers to paint her room and also portable , foldable ladder .

She arranged everything in her room closed the bed with sheets to paint properly .

She climbed up the ladder and with lot of difficulty she started painting .

He wanted to give her breakfast , in order to call her he came and was surprised to see her solo efforts .

He opened the door and stood awestruck when she was working on her painting skills sincerely .

She looked at him and turned her face to the opposite side to continue painting .

" Help vena panren , because its already getting late " he said crossing his arms .

" Neenga onu pana vendam , epo ena pesuveengane teriyadhu " she mumbled which was definitely audible infact echoed in the room .

He wanted to punish back , he smirked and went near the ladder and shook it slightly .

" Heyy heyy ena panra " she shouted

" food sapda late agudhu onu sapda va , ilana na help pana othuko takunu mudichitu polam " he threatened her .

" ena meratreenga , idukellam na bayapdra  aal ila " she replied with her swag .

He noticed that she isnt gonna give up , he definitely didnt wanna push her , but her replies irks him .

He started shaking vigorously but she lost balance and started shouting .

In no time , she fell down along with her paint roller brush and Arnav widened his eyes and caught her in his arms securedly .

She closed her eyes in the fear of hitting the floor .

He looked at her who was securedly holding the brush but afraid of hitting the ground .

She slowly opened her eyes only to notice him enjoying her state .

It irked her this time , she smiled at him and he was surprised . In a fraction of second , Sakshi painted his t shirt transfering all the color on to his t shirt .

He was shocked and he wiggled and shouted , " stop it Sakshi , apram na ena panuvenu unaku teiryadhu " he whined and shouted .

She laughed and did it for the whole time .

He loosened the grip to be a threat for her .

She understood and held his neck so tightly , she climbed on to him and his funny process stops .

His inner liking instincts kicks in and he failed to respond to her , who was happily painting his back of the tshirt .

He held her with his left hand and he slowly  placed her on the ground .

He looked at her face , he kept looking at her .

Only the universe should answer since she also started perceiving information which is running in his mind through his eyes .

She was flushed but bold enough to hide it and went into his ocean of thoughts by looking into his eyes .

She knew it , she liked him . She kept on admiring and rewinded the whole scenario again in her mind .

She blushed slightly which didnt go unnoticed by Arnav . His heartbeat became faster and to overcome the romantic thing they shared , he looked around ,

" Sakshi " he called which was so pleasing in a tone which cant be named as affection alone . Endearment was clear .

She looked at him expectantly , while he cupped her cheeks .

She was taken aback and she kept on looking at him .

One thing which she failed to recognise immediately was sticky thing on her cheeks as soon as he touched .

He laughed and stroked her nose , " cute " he said and laughed loudly .

She turned to look at herself in the mirror and widened her eyes .

He laughed uncontrollably and she pounced on him and stroked her cheeks along his .

His heart beat stopped would have been appropriate because he wasnt able to defend .

She erratically tranferred all the paint on to his face while he closed his eyes .

After a good one minute of laugh , Sakshi noticed that Arnav is standing still .

She looked at him but his eyes were already closed .

She cupped his cheeks and soon with her touch he opened his visuals .

What got onto her is a mystery , she cupped his cheeks and leaned forward and smooched a kiss on his cheek . 

His hold  around  her tightened and the look on her softened as well as surprised .

" Neenga romba verupa nadanduka try panalum , neenga apdi pata aal ilanu enaku thonudhu , ila thonala teridhu " she smiled which is definitely not like the usual ones before .

His eyes became small and the crinkles on the eye ends appeared .

" Siricha evlo nala iruku " she said .

He smiled widely this time .

What looks exchanged between these 2 can be named as adoration , purity , admiration but eventually love was the only exchange which happened .

He lost it completely , he liked the mere touch which he earned to get from her again . Things he said to Teju were long forgotten .

He completely wrapped her and leaned forward and kissed her forehead . She closed her eyes .

The minute she cherished this , she understood she wants this for lifetime . The fatherly figure which she had missed for years , her brotherly protection which she again missed for years , she got both infact more than that from him .

She couldnt think straight and she hugged him tightly and laid her head on his chest while he wrapped his hands around her and she was into his embrace completely .

__________

chandaaa 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

Liking it ?