19

No slippers please 🤨

_________________________///

Sakshi took a second to analyse how to dodge him .

She cant send him to her room which is upstairs because it has all kinds of bugs and wires and also her own phone  . He can easily doubt her .

But its impossible to send him to Arnav's room . He is staying there .

She thought for a second , if she sends hin upstairs to her room she should single handedly fight him .

If she sends him to Arnav's room she can secure help from Arnav too .

She wanted to buy some time .

" Inga restroom ah ? unga veedu alavu rich ah lam irukadhu poliye " she said .

He laughed , " rich ah irunda ena ilana ena , restroom is functioning right "

She nodded a no .

" Ohww apo na mela pogata ? " he asked gesturing his index finger upstairs .

" Ila Vidyut anga dan prechanaya iruku , you can use it here " she said .

She entered along with him , she showed him the restroom .

" Aliyah I guess I can help myself " he smiled .

She frowned but nodded a ok .

As soon as Vidyut looked the door , there were no sounds .

She ran to the living room to get hold of the pistol .

She was searching for the pistol and suddenly a huge dragging sound was audible .

She immediately turned to find Vidyut dragging Arnav by collars with pistol pointed to his head .

She was frightened .

" I know , I doubted , enaku teriyum " Vidyut yelled like an insane person .

Sakshi breathed heavily .

" You know what ? un munade ivana kolren apo dan unaku bayam varum , ivan lam oru aalunu en kita drama poda vandruka , you bloody bitch " he roared .

Sakshi was unable to move .

She felt so numb and she felt someone shaking her vigorously .

" Aliyah you okay " Vidyut asked

She looked at him and widened her eyes .

She went into a day dream and in reality nothing happened .

" Can I use washroom ? " he again asked .

" Yeah sure , over there " she showed Arnav's room .

Vidyut smiled , " ida solla ivlo nerama " he walked towards the room .

She sat down with the cushion on her lap . She inserted the pistol inside the cushion's cover so that it could be easy if she needs to use it .

She was sitting nervously .

Vidyut came out casually .

" Ok anyways I have troubled you enough today , so I am leaving now , oru important work iruku , happy bday again " he said

Her mind was all about Arnav , " is he okay ? Did Vidyut attack him ? " she had all sorts of questions in her mind .

" zone out aita for the second time , anyways work pressure I need to go , see you later darlingg bye " he said again .

She nodded her head and smiled .

She waved him a bye and locked the door .

She went to Arnav's room .