40

As soon as Arnav reached home , Vaibhav noticed his frustation .

He kept silent and slept not to torture Arnav much . 

Arnav kept on starring at the video .

____________

Sakshi's burried deep feelings started erupting like a volcano . She knew thinking and pondering much will make her feel weak .

She rushed to her home and cried as much as possible thinking about the day she never wished or imagined ( the day ) . She started thinking about it again .

As soon as Arnav was admitted in hospital , Sakshi was waiting in the lounge area .

In her bloody attire , she shed tears continuously .

She knew he was about to confess the love . She imagined about his struggle and the determination to confess even in pain made her realise she wouldnt stay away from him no matter what .

She immediately received a pull and a harsh slap on her face .

She was shocked to see her anni ( deepika ) and her mom standing in a distance with full anger.

She couldnt believe Deepika slapped her . Her anni has always been little strict but she had seen too much of love .

Her mom's face was coaxed with tear and anger .

" let me explain anni " she started

" Na kekarthuku matu answer panu " she stopped Sakshi .

Sakshi nodded with tears , " idu ena anda businessman Abrim ku pota sketch ah ? "

Sakshi nodded .

" So inda mission la nee contribute pana dan enga kita lucknow nu soniya " she asked

Sakshi nodded again .

Deepika sighed , " mission kaga kalyanam vara poitiya , un life ah vechi dan avana pudikanuma " she asked in disbelief .

She nodded a no .

But Deepika just moved away .

Her mom stood before her , " I am  proud of you Sakshi "

" Maa " Deepika interrupted .

She asked her to calm down .

" Na unga appa ilama kashta padren ipo varikum , unaku reason teriyum Sakshi , namaku inda police , military job lam vendam , vitudu va polaam " she dragged

" amma aana " Sakshi wanted to give her reason .

" promise me that you wont go behind him " her mom asked

Sakshi looked at her with wide eyes .

" ammaa "

" Inda mission la participate pana periya decision ah enga kita keta edutha ? ilala ? now let me take a decision . unaku kudutha freedom ah nalla use panita . Promise me that you wont go behind him , promise on your dad , unga appa mari nee inda velai ,, vendam Sakshi " she said .

Sakshi promised and left .

Before leaving , she gave Arnav's mobile phone to the reception to call his family .

Sakshi closed her eyes .

She avoided lunch thinking about the events .

She came around 6 pm when she heard everyone's voices .

Looking at her state , " enada aachu " Deepika asked immediately .

Sakshi pulled her hand from her hold .