35

Arnav , his chief , team mates had a meeting .

" Lets warn the public that there will be bomb blast tomorrow " Chief said .

" Sir , then people wont come out I know but the thing is it could be in their home or nearby , because we dont know the place yet exactly , she is still there trying to get information " Arnav didnt disclose that he secured the hotspots .

Chief nodded , " Ask her to come out "

Arnav nodded his nodded .

Once the chief left , " Guys this is very important , disguise yourselves and also dont alert anyone so that it will lead to chaos , ask the bomb squad to do their work , its already 5 pm " he ordered .

He soon went home to see whether she arrived or not .

He noticed and tension pent up . But someway or the other he had the feeling that she may come anytime soon .

He was completely tired and he was mentally fed up with the past 24 hours happenings .

He went to prepare a sandwich for himself .

His mind wandered to the airport incident from the morning .

When he saw his mom , his sister , his brother in law ,  his favourite little one and obviously so called father , he automatically smiled .

Infact everyone treated him well and he was happy . His mom wasnt even ready to look at him .

He dropped them at the hotel on his mom's stubborn nature . But he felt happy seeing her .

She got her forehead lines , wrinkles all over , she looked happy with him , and the whole family felt complete without him . He felt odd one out in the crew .

The smell of burnt onions brought him back to reality .

He wondered whether Sakshi had dinner .

He was in no mood to have dinner . He switched off the stove and went directly to her room .

He wanted a power nap to work through out the night .

He felt lonely today . He was comfortable with silence but not anymore .

He opened the room to find it dim .

He switched on the lights only to find the curtains are black .

He fondled the purple wall and smiled reminiscing their day , how she demanded him , how she kissed him for the first time .

He looked at the chain and kissed it . The moments where he helped her to wear just flashed . Indeed romantic one .

He noticed the smart watch and sighed badly .

He noticed 2 phones . The one he gave her , and the usual phone she had .

He opened the mobile which he gave her .

He swiped only to find their picture as wallpaper .

Happy tears were uncontrollable .

He smiled , indeed Teju had sent the same video to her too .

Sakshi didnt have any other pictures of them and took a screenshot and kept the homescreen .

He kept the phone aside wiping the tears .

He understood being alone and feeling lonely are 2 different entities .

He loved her presence in his life .

He took her duputta and covered himself settling himself against the headboard .