33

Arnav and Sakshi didnt sleep the whole night .

Sakshi was undergoing different stages . She cried for a while and smiled happily thinking about her bonding with her and she couldnt believe it .

Arnav worked with his team the whole night to track the guy from Delhi whom Vidyut is extending his business with .

He planned to encounter him the next day but a news shocked him .

The bomb blasts are already set with automatic timer . He got this information from his team . So he needs Vidyut alive so that they can the people . The code cracked by his team finally paved a way for .

Arnav engaged himself completely to avoid mourning . But he didnt know venting out is better than penting up .

Sakshi came down around 5 am .

She saw him working and speaking to his chief .

She touched his shoulders gently .

He turned around and signalled her to sit .

He looked up at her after finishing off his call .

" Arnav Teju akka ku last rights ? " she struggled to continue more

" Not before it happens to him " he held back his tears .

Sakshi is completely exhausted and her tear glands are dried up .

She had banging headache .

" Sakshi , avan unaku call pana tell him that you will marry him , ask him to come here , na illegal ah deal pananum avlodan " he said

" Arnav ida pananum na munade panirukalame ? " she asked

" Evidence oda pudikanum nenachen but ipo no other go , going against my chief too , my decision ipo " he said , his words were lifeless .

" apo just shoot him " she threw her disappointment in their mission , " just for Teju akka , shoot panidunga "

He held her cheeks and smiled painfully, " moonu bullet erakanum onnu en appa kaga , en Sriram kaaga , en Teju kaaga , aana bomb blast plan is all set , lead kedaikala dicard pana "

She understood his emotional damage is much more and far than hers .

She hugged him slightly , " indha darava na solradha kelunga " she said sternly

He didnt reply , instead a shoulder to lean on and vent out is all required for him .

Tears found its own way while Sakshi patted him .

" i am going to meet him today Arnav " she said

" Loose mari pesadha Sakshi " he shouted at her

She jerked .

" Teju akka kaga , Sriram anna kaga , unga appa kaga , give me a last chance , today I will convince him for marriage and naliku kalyanam panikrenu solidren , adukulla iniku last day , enala mudinja alavu information kondu varen Arnav believe me " she said

His anger knew no bounds , he whispered " I cant afford to loose you , infact no one , not anymore "

She held his cheeks to calm him down , " Bomb blast all set soneengale , adu nadanda we will loose many , let it be me or 1000s of others Arnav , last shot "

He nodded a no at her . He never wanted to loose her in this mission . He might have said things on contrary but he always thought to save others including her .

He received a phone and he cut immediately .

" enna phone " she asked

" Adu chuma Te " he started and paused

" Teju akka call nu poi kuda soladeenga " she said

" Vetla irundu night call pananga , morning mumbai land aagrangalam , enaku poi receive pana ishtam ila Sakshi " he said

" Ishtam ila ? " she was shocked

" Evlo kashtam vandalum , namba nambala ezhaka kudadhu , neenga poi pick up panitu vaanga " she requested him .

His lips trembled , " kashtama iruku ma , elame ore nerathula ... "

She hugged him , " romba varsham kazhichi unga kita varaanga , so please 1 hr dan ponga "

________

Immediately after Arnav left , Sakshi ran to her room , took bath and put on her makeup  to completely conceal her dull face .

She took a cab and went to his mansion directly .

She left her camera neck chain and watch in a hurry .

She left a note for Arnav .

Seeing Sakshi early in the morning Vidyut's mom asked her to take guest room .

She agreed but directly went to his room and woke him up .

He was shocked when he woke up .

" Aliyah ? " he asked

She smiled

" Ena indha morning " he asked yawning

" na ungala hurt paniten nethu neriya I am sorry " she pleaded

Vidyut smiled .

He kept on looking at her ,

"ena " she asked

" ivlo morning sorry solla vandaruka , love avlo iruko " he teased her

She blushed and nodded

He jumped .

He was about to hug her but she stopped him

" na unga kita konjam pesanum Vidyut " she said

" ofcourse , but before that na refresh aitu varen "

" enaku una lap password and wifi password kedaikuma ? " she asked directly

He looked at her puzzled ,

" Believe panalana paravala , na oru important vishayam panalam nu iruken , neenga vandha you will be happiest the most " she said happily .

He gave his macbook unlocked and went to his bathroom .

Sakshi connected her smallest of smallest pendrive to his macbook and started searching about honeymoon package in chrome to divert him .

_________________

Arnav came back home to find Sakshi missing . He ran to her room and noticed watch , chain . He sought for her mobile phone but again she took only phone gifted by Vidyut .

" Paithiyama Sakshi unaku " he yelled

He asked his team to track her and Vidyut .

When he spoke to his team , he noticed a note hanging on the fridge .

" come to his home immediately , switch on the wifi , sent you the wifi password in the messagr and retrieve all the files , dont send any force , I will safely come out "

He was tensed , he immediately asked his team not to enter his mansion but use the password and retreive the info via the wifi password given by him .

He couldnt spoil her plan , if he goes near his home , he might do anything to Sakshi was running in his mind .

He couldnt stay positive too , his anxiety didnt help much . His mind was completely blocked .

______

Vidyut comes out of restroom . He noticed Sakshi smiling at the screen but what caught his attention was the pendrive and immediately he frowned .

_____