15

" Enna ivaru kola gaandula irukaru , namba silent ah povom " she slowly walked towards the stairs .

" Stop it Sakshi " he curtly said .

She looked at him , he was hell serious .

" inga va " he called her .

She sat opposite to him .

He holds his nape of the nose , " Ethana messages panen , onachum pathiya "

She nodded negatively ,

" Camera oda iruka chain potutu ponu sonen , enga vechitu pona " he asked silently

She was shocked . " I am sor "

" Stop this shit Sakshi " he gets up from the couch , " arivu ila ? miss panitu pora assault ah , edachum aachuna , apram Arnav ungaluku en uyiraa mukiyam nu katha vendiyadu , mairu " he shouted in frustation . 

Her lips trembled and tears rolled down .

" Easy ah soliduva , ila kochipa , kathuva ,
edo na care panadha mari , manishanga value enaku teriyum Sakshi " he yelled again .

He grabbed phone from her hand , " literally evlo messages paaru , oru mannum terila , Teju cant be wearing or she cant be  connected to me over the phone always , ena achunu teriyama paithiyam pudichiduchi " he shouted , shouted and shouted .

He held her hands forcefully , " nee ponadhu strip club , onu kovil ila , avan ipdi forceful ah kai pudichi bed uh ku kutitu poga romba neram aagaduhu , ipolam kovil ah kuda nadakudhu , so place ah kuda thapu sola mudiyadhu , manishanga sorry manishan mari iruka monsters dan reason "

She cried for the words , his hold was kinda tight and she tried to take her hands off his hold ,

" Una vechi mission adren daan , but na mosamanavan ila , I care for your life , adu puriyama epo pathalum kathardu , samandame ilama kova padradhu , oru level dan Sakshi , kovam elame poruthutu po mudiyadu " his tone was stern but not high this time .

She forcefully pulled her hands , " na onu neenga unga love maracheenganu kova padala , anda strip club ku poi poga solreenganu dan kova paten " she pushed his chest little .

His focus was  on her , and she wiped her tears , but not able to control the fresh tears , " na neenga marachaduku edachum reason irukum nu nenachen , I was thinking not judging you "

She ran to her room but stopped , " en room ku vandeenga apram na summa iruka maten " saying so she banged the door .

He sat on the couch with a thud . He closed his eyes and the moments wheere her eyes welled up were continuously replaying .

She cried with happiness for a minute , the care he showed through anger was just like her family . She understood she had hurt him previously .

But one thing which made her to get mad at him was how could he think that I am angry because that he didnt share his dark box of secrets .

She cried with tears rolling down the eyes for being misunderstood by him and the anger he poured on her .

He didnt wait any longer and went to her room directly and knocked the door .

She stopped and wiped her tears , " ena venum " she shouted .

He kept knocking the door , and she wiped her tears and opened the door but she didnt look at him .

" I am sorry " he uttered .

She noticed him being little emotional  

" Sorry , romba kovama pesinadhuku , chain potutu polanu terinja udane bayam vandruchu aprammm " he dragged