21

Settling in the Teju's room , Sakshi dozed off . Thats Sakshi for you , she can sleep even 24 hours .

Teju prepared breakfast and asked Arnav to join .

" Avala ezhupu kandipa thungirupa " Arnav said working on his lap .

" Apdi ena dan panra laptop la " Teju asked

" Chief ku elame inform panren Teju , somehow namba crack pananum la ida "

" seri enamo panu , na poi Sakshi kutitu varen "

" let her sleep , na sapta apram ezhupu " Arnav said

" Idu thunganum nu paasathukagava , ila ena vitu sapteengalenu ava gaandu aganuma " Teju asked crossing her arms .

Arnav glared at her , " thaniya sapda pazhagika poren "

" Apo serndu saptu pazhagita apdi dane " Teju asked

Arnav closed his laptop immediately , " Avala poi ezhupu but enaku food vendam " he went to the room .

Teju dragged Sakshi who was relentlessly sleeping due to lack of sleep the previous night .

" Akkaaa " she whined and settled for breakfast .

" aama avaru enga " she asked immediately .

Teju sighed in frustation , " avanuku vendamaam nee sapdu "

" Adu epdi ka , lets wait " Sakshi said playing with the plate .

" Sakshi please ava varala solitan nee sapdu " Teju insisted her

" Apo na poi kutitu varen wait panunga " Sakshi said and walked towards the door .

" Avanuku thala vali nu sona Sakshi " Teju intervened again .

" Night lam thungama irundom la adhan sapta seri aiduvaru , irunga na kutitu varen " she said and opened Arnav 's door .

Teju exhaled sharply , " kadavule " she prayed to god .

On opening the door , firstly Sakshi looked around the room as this is the first time she is having the complete tour of Teju's house .

She noticed him sitting near the window and jumped towards him .

He noticed her arrival and closed his eyes .

She touched his shoulders , " Arnav sapda varaliya epome serndu dane sapduvom "

He nodded negatively .

He composed himself not to shout at her , " Na aprama saptukren nee po " he said politely .

" Mudiyave mudiyadu " she dragged him a little .

He pulled himself forcefully frightening her , " oru darava sonna sonnadhu dan , pasikala nee poi sapdu " he said sternly .

She was shocked , he was so sweet till a few hours back .

She nodded a no again .

" Ipo ena serndu sapdalana koranji poiduviya podi poi sapdu " he slightly raised his tone this time .

She looked at him , his anger was evident .

" Unga kai la adi patruku epdi sapduveenga , na vena spoon la ungaluku tharen pain killers podanum la " she said in the lowest tone possible not looking at his eyes .

He turned and looked at her , her care always like the water which puts off his firey  anger .

He held her right cheek with his left hand , " I am sorry , but enaku sapda vendam nee po " he uttered politely .