The Protecter

-Y/N's POV-

I saw was red everywhere I looked I held my younger sister close until I saw another set of siblings one with reddish pink hair, another with a light blue.

Their parents were friends with ours but we never really spoke to each other. I walk up to the pink haired one who hugged me tightly, the only thing I could do was try to comfort her.

She looks at me, I put my hands on her cheeks wiping her tears away. We both rose to our feet and I hold my sister close while the pink haired girl held her sister close.

I turn my head to see a guy punching someone and I put everyone behind me, and the guy walks up to us.

His name was Vander, Bestfriend's with my parents and like my second father. He pats my shoulder while picking all of us up and walking to the other side of the bridge.

-Years later-

I'm 17
Vi is 16 so is the rest of our friends
My sister Silver is 14
Powder is 14

(Not accurate but that's how it's going to be, I'm sorry)

We are climbing a building, "I gotcha" i whispers while pulling powder and Silver up more. "How much longer" "We're almost there Mylo" I say

(So Y/N's voice kinda sounds British but when she grows up she will sound like ballora if you know u know 😩)

"Y/N, you really need to see this" I climb up more and there it was, Piltover in broad daylight. It's quite beautiful in the day, I close my eyes smiling while the wing blows through.

Silver holds my waist, she always clung to me I don't mind, ever since that day. "So where did you get those clothes from, Protecter" Vi nudges my shoulder,

(You get to choose)

"paid for it" I say, "Funny, now where'd you get it from "Pilties have nice clothes" she plucks my nose "Stealin unnecessary things" I scoff "They can spare a couple of rags" i cross my arms

"They look nice" "Why cuz it makes my thighs pop out" I whisper so only she hears, "Maybe" she gets close and I smile slyly.

"Can y'all not" Mylo complains, "Jealous much" I whisper and Vi snickers. I carry the bag on my back and hold silvers hand.

She tugs my hand "Hm?" "One day can we ride one of those?" She says pointing at the Bythosphere (idk how to spell it sadly)

"One day" I rub her hands with my thumb, "you ok powder?" I ask looking back, she walks up and hugs my leg. "Awwww the Protecter finally experienced love" Mylo says sarcastically.

"Ok 1 don't call me that, 2 you mad cuz I'm smarter then you? Obsessed behavior" I say while rolling my eyes, "Very talkative today, did Vi strike a fire in you-?" He gets cut off by vi who punched his arm "Ow"

"Very talkative from someone who got rejected last week" Vi says while going to the edge of the building, "let go really quick" powder and silver let go of me and I jump to the next building to get a better view of the penthouse.

-5 minutes later-

They finally jump over and we jump to the penthouse, Vi helps Silver and Powder down, she then grabs my waist to help me down "I don't need help" I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Sometimes you need to say thank you, Protecter" she puts me down "Don't call me that" I punch her arm "Whatever you say, princess" I groan and roll my eyes, while silver and Claggor snicker.

"You gettin that door open any time soon?" Vi asks Mylo "I will in a sec, since I'm the only one who can pick a lock" "I can" everyone looks back at me "sure you can" he says while picking the lock, I groan growing impatient.

I walk up to the door and kick it open. "Animals" we all walk in and look around.

"Wow" Powder and silver walks around, I put some books and gadgets in the bag "Don't fill the bag with junk we don't need Cupcake" she slaps the back of my thigh while I read a book.

"I'm naturally thick, what do you want me to do?" I turn to her with a smile "I meant this books and Gadgets"

"They are useful" "To who" Mylo says "Me duhh" I roll my eyes playfully, "We need something useful like this" he pulls out a gadget.

"Mylo what the fuck we gonna do with a nose hair trimmer" I say while closing a book, everyone laughs.

I stare at the door "Y/N?" I shush Claggor and signal him to block the door.

A/N: I decided to do a remake of a Vi fanfic

Y/N - has a deep ocean blue eyes with a light blue ish white on the inner part around the pupil.

Their hair is a brown that transitions into a blue

They like all colors

I'll do Jinx fanfic cuz I love Vi but Jinx 😩 I may do a Sevika cuz her arm make me kinda nervous 😩🔥

Alrighty love y'all 🔥❤️