Party Time

-Y/N's POV-

"My sister, Glitch, her girlfriend soon to be fiancé Jinx" I say pointing at them.

"That could be us Hazard if ya know give me a chance- OW!" Sparky tries to talk but Nina smacks the back of her head.

I look at silver to see her glaring at sparky "they're my family" I say putting to hands on Silver's Shoulder.

She sighs "Whatever, plus I think you and Nina would make a cute couple anyways" silver says not knowing the crew was listening.

"UHM-!" I look at Nina who seems to be cool with it. "NO" I say walking to the warehouse.

-Ash's POV-

We all walk to the Warehouse "Ewww, it looks so.. preppy" Silver says looking around "Haven't seen everything yet" I say walking backwards to a lever smirking.

Glitch raises an eyebrow curiously, "Nighty-mare" i coo as I pull the lever, all the lights cut off and the neon light turn on as the doors and windows shut.

Our graffiti and pictures glow from the neon lights. "YOOO" Silver says looking around.

"Haven't seen it all Silver" Hazard says opening the basement door to our hangout.

Jinx and Glitch gasp looking around, "this is too much to take in, y'all have everything! Kinda jealous" Jinx says walking over to Hazard's gun.

"Ooo you must be new, what's your name?" Jinx asks the gun she puts a ear up to it. "Mister sparkles?! Awww, you must be a special gun. So cute" she says nuzzling her face into it.

"Mister Sparkles, meet POW POW!" She shows her gun to it, Hazard walk over "Say something to Pow Pow, Sparkles"

Hazard and Junx listen in, Hazard gasps looking at both guns "YOURE DONT YOURE DONE, GET IN TIME OUT NASTY ASS GUN"she carries the gun over to a corner.

"Are they always like this?" I ask Glitch "when we were kids we never did this, but we got older and people started to betray us" Glitch explains.

I huff, should I tell her my feelings for Hazard "hey uhm.. glitch.." I tug on her arm, she hums in response looking at me.

"I.. I really like... haz-!" I start to explain but I hear banging on the door. I pull the lever making it a normal boutique and inventory.

"Change!" Hazard yells.

We all change into "Normal" clothes.

-Y/N's POV-

I put on make up and a mask for my upper face

They can only see the bottom of my nose to my chin. I look at everyone and they are in normal clothes but Silver and Jinx are more hidden.