New friends

-Y/N's POV-

"Who are you and why are you here?" I ask pointing the gun at her forehead, I look at her face bitting my lip giggling.

Instead of showing fear or anger, she didn't even show a blank face. Instead she.. blushed.

"I- i uhm.. I am Ash, I'm from Zaun" she starts to stutter but then speak clearly. "Why have you been following me?" I asked her putting down my gun.

She looks at me surprised "Oh come on, I've seen you follow me, for a long ass time, I'm surprised you haven't confronted me all these years" I say spinning my gun on my index finger.

"You are a caring interesting person and.. I.. want to be your friend" she says shouting the last part.

I try to hold in my laugh but it just bursts out, "You have got to be joking? I'm pretty sure you want something else considering that you have been following me since I became the "Protector" I say getting close to her face.

"I want to fight among side... you.." she stutters the last part. I told my head staring at her. "Hmmmmm fine" I say simply as I go down to the basement, she follows me and I start sitting in my chair.

"So uhm what would you like me to do-?" "Don't disturb me, good enough task Dollface?" I ask, while looking at her, she blushed completely "D-Dollface?!" She questions.

I turn on some heavy metal background music "But I might shoot you~ in your face~" i coo twirling to different sides of my desk "Bombs and bullets will- Do the Trick~" I pretend one of my tools is a microphone.

"ALL THAT ME NEED HERE~ is a little bit of PANIC AND RA~ YOU AINT NEVER WANNA CATCH MEE~~!" I sing into it then go back to working.

I hum the rest of the song "Yo pupil, I've got here" I say throwing her some clothes I just made.

She puts it on.

"Nice thighs" I compliment curling up my knees to my chest, she gasps a little "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING" "Cuz you didn't go into the other room, literally there are at least 4 rooms to go to." I say putting my chin on my knees.

"WELL CAN YOU JUST TURN AROUND" she yells at me, I groan "Fine, shit" I say rolling my eyes while I make a gadget.

-4 minutes later-

"Ya done yet?" I ask "Yes" she sighs.

I twirl back around looking at her.

(This is what she is wearing but instead of shoes she is wearing boots)

"That's my favorite outfit, do NOT ruin it, I'll make you an outfit later" I say playing with the gadget I made.

She nods as I get up and walk in front from of her, "hmmm" I look at her hair and get on hair clips almost like what Powder used to have.

"Oh oh- uhm thank you" she stutters a bit, I twirl my gun and throw it on the table.